Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Profile Accessible, Sub-Accounts deleted?

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Welcome Back!

The site had some issues last week and the Powers That Be had to do an emergency maintenance project. I'm not saying that could be the issue you are having but it could be related to it. During the whackiness of the site, one of my sub-accounts had been promoted to a Moderator....but for whom I do not know, just had the title next to the name for a few days and after the fix, it was gone.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Easy fix; not a bug.

Look at your profile. You're still in the "Banned" usergroup and your account isn't a Writer anymore, therefore you don't have the correct permissions; that is, until a staffer fixes it.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

I hope you didn't lose them. All that hard work....*POOF*....gone just like that. I use to play on another fandom RP site that suffered a sever crash and when it finally got up and running again, everyone lost everything! Profiles, submissions, etc were all gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom