Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with customization etc

Alrighty, so I've been asking around and no one I know has knowledge of how to resolve this issue. I cannot @mention people, edit posts, or customize my posts with italics, underlines, colors, etcetera. I spoke to people and they told me to click a white light icon, but the entire customization dashboard is completely gone.

I'm sure I missed a troubleshooting post over this, but it's bothering me quite a bit. If anyone could help, that'd be wonderful.

I've gone from chrome, to firefox, safari, finally to old fashioned Internet Explorer. They all produce the same results. I disable all my toolbars and pop up blockers, then reinstalled the blockers. It blocks the mass of pop ups the site was giving me, but yes, I believe it's also causing some issues with the website's script now. I am using AVG pop up blocker, and Firefox's standard blocker. Neither changed anything other than doing their actual jobs--blocking popups.

This happens to me sometimes. and I have found that if you look up to the top of the URL there is a # symbol at the end of the URL and I have found that by reloading the page without that symbol that it gives me back the toolbar. I have found that this happens when you click in the respond box to quickly before the page can load completely. maybe it is the same problem with you? @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Operating System-- Microsoft Windows 8 6.2.9200 Build 9000

I'm running it on an ASUS laptop. I have all the specs, and if I need to put up everything, I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom