Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prizes to all!

I am assuming I am missing some tags for people who may have been in the tournament.

Still, Anyone who participated will receive these Light-shields. There were so many aggressive fights, I think that everybody needs some kind of defense. As such, I give them to you.

For those who won in any of the matches, you will be acquiring a special set of Jedi Ceremonial Robes. Ta-Da!

And for the Knight and Master ranked winners, You will be receiving a special Signet Ring for you to use. May the force be with you.

Still working on the Apprentice gift, they get something special as well, but due to limitations of having only three items per character, I will be getting that out as soon as I can.

Claim your rewards! And may the force be with you all!

(If you feel you do not want the item, but don't want it to go to waste, you are free to not take it, and/or give it to someone else. )

Zak Dymo said:
As if anyone would catch this kid wearing robes...
true we often wonder why there is a green moon flying around the temple on a sugar high

would have been interesting to compete but already had a knight in it... but would have gotten to try out those really sexy jet robes for some show.

Always next year though and never know what new stuff there might be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom