Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prisoner of War wants visitors!

Now that the Invasions of Contruum and Balmorra are over, Mullarus has been taken captive by his Jedi adversary on Balmorra and is now being held as a PoW by the Galactic Republic. For how long, i'm not sure, I don't know how the Republic Judicial System works.

I'm just wondering if anybody - Jedi, Soldiers, Officers, anyone is welcome - would like to come and chat? I can get a thread going if you wanna spit all over your favorite Sith Apprentice, or if you wanna lecture him on how peace is not a lie! :D Lemme know, and thank you for awesome invasions!

M'captor: [member="Nubica Felidae"]

(Wrong forum me thinks)

Mantic has found himself a sith who seeks to redeem himself. I dunno, perhaps a visit where he can meet and maybe discuss how he came to reach for the light, while you are tied to s bed and speaks with a strange voice? ;)

Nah, seriously. It could be some sort of discussion to naturally try to make [member="Mullarus"] see the light. But also a temptation for my new protege [member="Rafeesh"] to not be persuaded back to the dark side - and thus a challenge for Mantic to try and keep it on track.

Something like that. If you are interested.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Every Jedi Mullarus has met has tried to do so. Honestly, it could...possibly happen if enough Jedi with enough reason tried. Though I never really intended for Mullarus to defect. My purpose for him has always been to point out that a Sith can pursue a path beyond I CRAVE THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT AND THE JEDI. I WILL CARVE THROUGH MY ENEMIES TO CLAIM THE THRONE ON A PILE OF CORRUPTION AND DEATH. You know...a 'light sith'.

Though I seem to get a lot of hate for thinking so. Let's do it!

Also...yeah, wrong forum, I think.

I'd be interested in a thread. Keira used to be a darksider for a good few years, and even though she would try to talk some sense into him, it wouldn't be through the traditional manner. She'd be interested in talking, at any rate.

[member="Mullarus"]

I'm not adverse to it being the same thread. It could be interesting to have the traditional vs. non-traditional mindsets clash when it comes to trying to draw Mullarus away from the dark.

[member="Mullarus"], [member="Mantic Dorn"]

[member="Mullarus"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

Why dont you guys start. A wise advice that came through that We still need to think through [member="Rafeesh"] rehab story and to present a "good" sith to a newly turned does not really make sense ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom