Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

price of purchase

Marik Baldear

M
Marik stood in the waiting room wearing his formal military uniform. he was a field officer at hart and took very little pleasure in wearing such formal attire. this meeting was important, important enough for him to put up with feeling a little silly. he tried his best to show the might and power of the imperium, this was a lot essayer to do when on the battle field rather then in a office.

the reception droid reminded him again "sir, a Blas Tech representative will be with you shortly. please feel free to take a seat and help your self to any refreshment"
Marik looked at the dim witted protocol droid and replied as politely as he could muster "im fine standing, thank you". it was the 4th time the droid had repeated itself since he had been told the first time . Marik thought to himself, if it repeats its self one more time im going to shoot it.
his hand fell to his side and he remembered he was unarmed. another thing that made him very uneasy.
we took a glass of what he hoped was water and waited, pacing up and down the waiting room.

"sir, a Blas Tech representative will be with you shortly. please feel free to take a seat and help your self to any refreshment"

marik was about to yell out in frustration but stopped himself as the door opened and the Blas Tech representative walked through

@Tara Lasood
@Cade Lee

Marik Baldear

M
(i hope you dont mined i reposted your posts that i could salvage) @Tara Lasood

Click, click, click, click, click. The sound of heels on tiles, the marching beat of a professional woman. Tara Lasood had appointments to keep, and very little time to be distracted by something as bourgeois as.... sales. Yet! Here she was, filling in for someone else. "Mister Baldear." The woman in the functional business suit greeted with a casual expression, tucking her hair behind one ear. "I hope that you were not kept waiting for long. Welcome to Blas-Tech Industries. I am Tara Lasood - head of the Research & Development." She explained, offering a quick handshake.

"I understand that you are interested in purchasing some weapons." She stated absently, hands on her hips. "If you would like to come with me, we can see if any of our diverse catalog suits your needs." Tara offered.

Marik Baldear

M
(this is all i could salvage. this works well for me coz i wanted to redo some things that happened in this RP anyway)

Marik Baldear

M
@Tara Lasood
Marik simply nodded as the woman addressed him, avoiding the question about time and waiting. "pleased to meet you" his reply was polite but he couldn't shake the rigged uncountable feeling from his voice.

with two fingers he adjusted the collar or his officers uniform, which felt like it was choking him as he followed the woman. he gave one last glare of hatred to the droid as they left the room and the door closed behind him.
Mariks strict military march ecowed down the hall in contrast to light clicking of Tara's heels.
"i would love to see the products you have for sale"
Marik smiles. his hands fell to his pocket where he could feel two data chips, still save. he hoped this would go well. BlassTech could be a very useful resource for him and his allies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom