Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powers of healing

Here she was again on the planet of onderon, stardust got off the transport ship and looked around before walking forward

The twilek was wearing a cloak to cover her arms that were both now cybernetic, underneath she had light armor her two sabers and a bkaster pistol. She started emitting her position through the force, her purpose? To find a Jedi so she could learn or get info on how to force heal as well as maybe balance herself again

She walked towards a little bar and sat in there as she ordered a water and now would wait for someone to turn up

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
Jack didn't drink. In fact he actively spoke against drinking. Though it didn't stop him from smoking his life away, holding a death stick up to his chapped lips and inhaling the substance that would one day be his death. He lowered the stick to the table and flicked its ashes down, having the bartender curse under his breath. Jack just smirked at him. He was at the bar to just examine others. Like usual he examined different people, trying to deduce facts about them.

It wasn't long before a Twi'lek girl sat beside him. He ignored her for a minute. But he could tell, something about her wasn't like the others. Whether it was Mister Pink taking control or just Jack's impulse to learn more about other 'unique' individuals, he felt the urge to talk with her. Putting out the death stick he reached into his coat and took another one out. Leaning over to her he raised it slightly to her, "You want some death sticks?"

[member="stardust"]

She looked over at the man for a moment before speaking"no thank you I don't smoke"she said before looking away, though she had a odd feeling about this man, like something she couldn't place, shrugging she put her hand to a saber just in case as she strengthened her emitting

She decided to at least try to be social"if you buy a drink I'll buy you some smokes"she said to [member="Jack Ross"]
[member="Jack Ross"]

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
Jack smirked and flipped the death stick into his mouth, reaching into his jacket he pulled out a book of matches and lit the stick. As he exhaled the first gush of smoke he looked back at the girl, who offered to get him smokes in exchange for a drink. "I don't drink," he said, "But I'll buy you it just for the purpose of continuing this engagement."

He tapped his hand on the counter and a bartender came over, placing some Kuaty beer before him. He dropped some credits down and then grabbed the beer and placed it in front of the young girl. He raised the death stick and took another hit before looking at the girl again. "So what're you doing here?"

[member="stardust"]

She nodded and grinned as he ordered some drinks"sounds good to me gentleman like huh"she said before taking a drink, should he tell him her true intentions? Nope "well I'm here to explore you know never been to the place" all a lie to protector but better then being stupid and give out her intentions , she didn't know this man at all and with him feeling out she really needed to be careful
[member="Jack Ross"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom