Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential Character idea feedback

So, I've been mulling over a character idea I've had, and want your guys feedback. You'll also understand why I haven't made the character yet for a secondary reason, but I'll get to that at the end.

The Character

So, I was thinking of either a Clawdite or Shi'ido Force Sensitive female character. If Clawdite, she would be 17 years old. If a Shi'ido then she would be 46 years old. The reason for the change in age if she is a Shi'ido is because the average lifespan of Shi'ido is 500 years, and they aren't considered Adults until 61 years old. In the case of a Shi'ido, it could be a joke how she normally looks like a Human adult until reminded she is a teenager and she pouts and shifts into a Teenage Human female form.

As for the character, she would not be very experienced with using the Force or Lightsaber combat at first, but would after a few fights, where she gets smacked about a bit due to her lack of training and knowledge, become determined to become better at fighting. Putting some focus on her Force Powers and learning new ones, but mainly her Lightsaber combat.

She would also start out as a Jedi, but due to being a Teenager and somewhat wild, stubborn and headstrong, she would find herself feeling the call of the Dark side. This pull of the Dark Side within her would make her torn between wanting to help people like a Jedi and non Jedi things, like the desire to kill people who pick on and harm those unable to defend themselves. Eventually she would accept the Dark Side, but not want to become as bad the Sith and the cruelty she has seen them commit and she would become a Grey Jedi, able to eventually draw on both the Light and Dark Side of the Force. But as a trade-off, not a Master of either side. But can use each side for different purposes. Such as after getting smacked about in a fight, her anger allows her to draw on the Dark Side to increase the power and speed of her strikes. Out of combat when looking for someone/something she could meditate on the Light Side to find what she is looking for, or just to calm herself and think more clearly, maybe aid her planning if needed.

If a Shi'ido, then she would be 5ft 9" (1.8m) as an Adult sized Human Female, and as a Teenager, 5ft 5" (1.7m) tall.

Force & Lightsaber Prowess

She would be naturally strong in the Force and have a natural skill with Lightsaber, but would at first know very basic Lightsaber fighting skills (Swinging, basic blocking etc.) And she wouldn't know any Force powers for combat, more using the Force to sense things to aid her dodging, maybe the odd Force augmented jump to dodge. Later, as she learns more Light and Dark Side Force Powers, she would know more common things like Force Push, Force Lightning etc. And would learn more advanced Force Powers such as Force Camouflage.

As for her Lightsaber skills, again she would start off with very basic Lightsaber skills, not knowing any of the different Lightsaber Forms. She would also begin with a single normal hilt Single Lightsaber, but as her skills grow she would find that initial Single, Normal Lightsaber Hilt would not fit her and move to Backhand Dual Wielding the following Curved Lightsabers (That have a Cyan Blue colour crystal in them):

395a4eb93132ec1fef69befc6d4e21d8.jpg

Perhaps later she would tinker with them and either add an Interlocking mechanism at the bottom of each so she can make them into a Dual Bladed Lightsaber, or add a motor and an extra button so the hilt above where held rotates around rapidly so the spinning blade can easily deflect Blaster fire (which is a major weakness of Curved Lightsabers, that they are difficult to reflect Blaster Fire) and to suddenly overpower enemies in fights. Or maybe both the motorised Lightsaber Hilt and the Interlocking design. Let me know what you guys think on this.

The Idea & Issue

The Idea I had for her, is the main issue. I was thinking she could be the future daughter of another character (with their consent, of course). It could be interesting for both her and her mother (Sorry Dads :p) and give them both some character development that could be unique for both characters. I wouldn't have her mention her other parent at all, so as to keep that open for the other player down the line and not restrict the other player by saying a certain character is her other parent and when she was born, as that would just restrict any future options for shipping the other player may want. So don't worry about that.

This however restricts me, as I can't introduce her without another player willing to agree to having her as their characters future daughter. And I can't pick a character who isn't either a Clawdite or Shi'ido. Force Sensitivity isn't a big deal, as some kids whose parents aren't Force Sensitive can be. Of course said parent being a Jedi or Sith would be better, as she can train her daughter in the Force of whichever Side she is on, and even if the mother is Dark Side, with her becoming a Grey Jedi essentially makes her a mix of Dark and Light so it's not like she is part of the opposite side whomever her mother is.

The Conclusion

So! If anyone has any feedback for me, or is up for having their Clawdite/Shi'ido Female character have a future daughter, then let me know! I'd appreciate it, thank you :).

Oh! I forgot to add pictures of her as a Female Human Adult form if she is a Shi'ido and weather Shi'ido or Clawdite, her Female Human Teenage form.

Adult:

Adult1_zpsnmkjwylt.jpg

Teenage:

CXaaioTWMAA-NDl.jpg

Teen2_zpscgvylnw5.jpg

Teen3_zpsnj0a5e3d.jpg

Let me know what you guys and gals think! :)

so um...despite like 7 people at least seeing this Topic the only "feedback" I've gotten is the pictures being messed up which I noticed and fixed myself. Sorry for the mini rant guys, but what is the point making a topic specifically asking for feedback and asking if anyone playing a Clawdite or Shi'ido would want this character affiliated with theirs if no one during the posts peak (cos as posts get older, they are seen less) says nothing at all?

If it's still dead like this within a week, I'll request it locked :/.

Sorry guys, don't mean to come off ranty or bitchy, it's just irritating when I spent a good hour on this Topic and get nothing in return, you know? :(

Vossill

Spread the fires of revolution
I like the idea! I've always been interested in roleplaying as and with a Force user who is in between the light and the dark. If you want, I can create a Force user as well, similar age/skill level and maybe they can go on adventures together or be rivals, kind of like an Ashoka/Barris (before Barris turned bad) or an Ashoka/Asajj relationship. What do you say?

[member="Vossill"] Maybe later. I'd actually like to have the character exist first. And since her whole thing is ending up back in time and meeting her own mother and then going from there, a suitable character to be her said parent is needed first. Plus I'd kinda like more feedback first tbh before I jump on in, you know? :)

[member="Vossill"] Will do but right now, not looking like it will :/.

Most people are viewing it and reading a bit of it or seeing the size and just skipping. So much for "feedback" :(

Vossill

Spread the fires of revolution
[member="Sandalu"] Adapt or die, and all that as they say. Versatility is a good skill to have. Piecing it all together compellingly, though, is a much greater and more admirable task

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom