Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting bug (all of the buttons and such are gone)

Short Description: Problem with the post box where I type post.
Browser: IE 11
Severity: effects all of my characters, not sure about anyone else.
Description: All of the buttons above are not showing up and there is a scroll bar on the side of the box. It's more annoying than anything since I use quite a bit of code that I don't have memorized and I can't get any of the autosave posts I half wrote this morning. It does the same in the full editor and yes I cleared my cache. In the pic below my cursor is in the box and it is clicked on. I hope this can be fixed.
Screenshots:
bug.png

[member="Lugus Porkins"]
What are your settings for cookies and such? If they are disabled or on a higher priority for safety (i.e; don't allow from 3rd party or something similar) in your settings you may have issues seeing this. I recall seeing this issue when I was using IE11, but I can't exactly recall how I fixed it, but I can take a gander and see if I can.

Chrome if you're on a laptop/desktop, Waterfox if you can't use Chrome for whatever reason, Firefox/Dolphin/Safari if you're on mobile.

Chrome on mobile if you want an awesome browsing experience but also watch your battery be eaten alive.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Tefka said:
Chrome if you're on a laptop/desktop, Waterfox if you can't use Chrome for whatever reason, Firefox/Dolphin/Safari if you're on mobile.

Chrome on mobile if you want an awesome browsing experience but also watch your battery be eaten alive.
Safari on mobile or Chrome hasn't given me the button options... just the obvious post and such, but colors and the like don't show... Am I missing something, or just that dumb?

Judah Lesan said:
Safari on mobile or Chrome hasn't given me the button options... just the obvious post and such, but colors and the like don't show... Am I missing something, or just that dumb?
There's a point at which the viewport width masks the buttons on Invision Power Board in order to conserve space. This is intended by the developers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom