Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Reshmar"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Caius Flavian"]

As it stands I believe you three are the three more likely to become the next FO of the GR. The only real reason I am posting this is I agree with a statement made about not lacking resources but writers. I Partially represent a group that was formed with the purpose of combating the Sith. We are known as the Brotherhood of the Crimson Lotus. My main concern right now is actually asking whether or not you would ally yourself with us. Yes before you ask most members are indeed Dark Jedi of varying skill levels. Yes we do plan on fighting fire with fire when it comes to the Sith and the force. We are a minor faction but we would be more than willing to supply you with allies in the case of invasions sense we have no defined base of operations on a planet we are mobile and easily gathered in one place.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Aedan Miles"]

It was last time too, ya know, when you and Yusan were partners in crime. Hehe.

Anyways, like i said. Aedan is trustworthy enough to fight against the Sith. Stake my character's life on it.

[member="Aedan Miles"] If you're willing to fight the Sith, and follow some standards in conducting yourself in military operations with the Republic, then I'm totally down with working with you.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

That would probably be wise it would involve me and a few of the other higher ranking members of our group. Each of us has a specialization we fill.

[member="Aedan Miles"] While helping the Republic would you also be interested in joining a minor faction based out of the pocket we just lost in the cloud break? I'm going to stick around on Kiribi, and keep the OS from expanding into the area. I also plan on conducting some special operations inside their territory.

Our faction is mobile so we can probably say we are set up in that area as well. See how the Sith react to 4-6 Dark Jedi Masters harrying them in that area.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom