Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Little Wandering Rich Girl

So for this character, I would like her to gradually discover her Force capabilities and develop as a neutral Jedi sort. I'd like her to meet a few Force trainers along the way (though I'm open to a more permanent master), but I don't want to really emphasize the training threads so much. I'd actually prefer she learn her powers through experience in normal threads, including combat-style threads.

FYI, she's not the most cooperative person and is quite the cynic. Also, I don't plan on the lightsaber ever being her main weapon--though I'm certainly not opposed to her learning sword handling--and I don't plan on her ever being a super strong Force user either.

Whatever works. I just want to get her rolling but not too enveloped in things that I suffer if I don't post three times a day.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Hey. How are ya.

Yeah, I'm a Sith. Says so in my tag.

But I got another side. A side that really only comes around when I'm not around N.O. or other sithies. The side where being Dark isn't my thing y'know? Would be nice to see more lighterside people rubbing off on the 'big bad Zabrak' and push him back to his whole "Balance is everything" stance.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Ferus isn't the kind of screw and bolt robot, y'know?

Sides, I'd like to have that interesting relationship in which the Master teaches the student the lessons, but the student teaches the master how to be himself or what not. Basically, if you get Ferus, you're gonna be stuck with him till he dies (Again) or goes nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom