Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Name for FU group

What name do you like best for our FU group?

• Auroran Brotherhood

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Order of the Nine

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Black Justicars / Black Justiciary

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lost Ones

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The Watchers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
All members, whether you submitted a name or not, please vote here! This will decide what our Force sect will be called and in a small sense, what theme it will follow. This will be up until Sunday night (Tuesday if all the active people still haven't voted). Have fun!

ONE VOTE PER WRITER.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Just a question... why did we opt to call it Order of the Nine when there is canonically going to probably be dozens of us? o_O

Well it sounds catchy..and...well uh...later when we hit major and get more members we can fill up 9 leader-like ranks (sort of how OS has the Voices and such), like generals or w/e.

But yeah, catchy.

Also reminds me of the Nazgul and Ringwraiths.
[member="LLP-850"]

LLP-850 said:
Just a question... why did we opt to call it Order of the Nine when there is canonically going to probably be dozens of us? o_O
My fault!

Silara Vantai said:
Well it sounds catchy. reminds me of the Nazgul and Ringwraiths.
[member="LLP-850"]
^ basically why I suggested it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It only reminds me of one thing. :cool:

knightsnine1600x1200.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="The Shadow King"]
Either two people changed their mind, which is totally possible since it's currently set to have a Delete Vote button, or one of the admins is rigging the votes. I'm not saying such a thing is happening, before you start sniping us out, but that's the only two possibilities. I truly don't think anyone here would do something petty like that for a name.

If you're really worried about it, don't, I was going to set it to show the poll results once it's over anyways, which would show who voted what.

Edit: Brotherhood still has two, dude. And I know I am one of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom