Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politician From Tholatin

Hello!

A new character here just because of my need for a character who relies on politics. Now this one is not my typical one who just becomes a senator, but this one will be something different.

The girl has won the local elections on her home planet and has just gotten into real politics.

Maybe somebody would be up for some meet-&-greet or just simple café hangout thread? I'm asking it here so that I wouldn't get a massive feedback or something in the RP Discussion forum. :p

Welcome to the Galactic Republic. The political scene here is definitely growing, so you should find plenty to keep you busy.

As an alternative to a standard meet and greet, I'm planning a little thread here (cough*cough shameless plug). It would be a way to meet some people in the Republic and for them to meet you.

[member="Megàn Alestria"]

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Oh, awesome! I shall see what it's all about and maybe even participate. :)

[member="Gir Quee"]

Thank you for the welcome! But no, I don't happen to know Kamon too well... :p Why?

Couldn't help but be a little curious; I used to know a oerson at a different board (TRF) who RPed as a politician from Tholatin, and I heard he was at this board too. In any case, I look forward to seeing you around here at the Republic.

A local politician... quite an interesting idea!

Would you perhaps be interested in doing a café hangout with the Chief of the Senate? And maybe discuss your character's potential future political career in the Republic Senate?

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
[member="Megàn Alestria"] [member="Alena Beswin"]

Just curious, what exaclty is in store for a polotican character? By that I mean what sort of stuff do you get involved with? Just because I might have an idea fr a future character.

[member="Orron Thrask"]

For now, my character is a member of a planetary parliament. She just does the stuff politicians usually do. But yeah, once when she becomes a Senator or something, she'll have to represent her planet in the Senate and everything.

I'm not exactly sure what you meant with your question so if you need any further explaining, I'll give you some. :)

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
I guess, if anything, I was wondering what you rp about as a politican. Is it just going over stuff like fake laws or about the wars? Do you get involved with death threats or anything like that? Just wondering if it's more fun than it sounds to be a politican lol.

[member="Orron Thrask"]

Oh, that kind of stuff... Mostly, I RP her as a social character who gets to have a lot of meet-&-greet threads. Otherwise, it could be about the process of making new laws, getting into the problems her home planet faces, maybe even have problems of her own (corruption, bounty hunters, whatever else).

Welcome to the Republic! I'm always down to right. Just your typical Padawan grunt here! If you want to do a social thread I'd enjoy meeting your character, and if you ever need body guards don't hesitate to get with Orron or myself. He and I are already in a couple threads together and seem to be meshing pretty well.

Megàn Alestria said:
[member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Amazing! Just yesterday I thought about whether to ask for a thread with you or not. :D
One thing, as a writer for the past few years, that I have ALWAYS tried to implement and stand by in the communities that I take part in and become a part of is this. ALWAYS look for new people to write with, and if you have a question, ASK the question. You're never going to know the answer until you sack up and ask someone something, and if you don't what's it going to hurt?

Oh god, is your popularity on a fan fiction, star wars RPG at stake!? GASP! Wait... now that I think about it that doesn't sound like something I need to worry that much about... >_>

:D

Varus Shatterstar said:
One thing, as a writer for the past few years, that I have ALWAYS tried to implement and stand by in the communities that I take part in and become a part of is this. ALWAYS look for new people to write with, and if you have a question, ASK the question. You're never going to know the answer until you sack up and ask someone something, and if you don't what's it going to hurt?

Oh god, is your popularity on a fan fiction, star wars RPG at stake!? GASP! Wait... now that I think about it that doesn't sound like something I need to worry that much about... >_>

:D
That is the right way of thinking.

So I will do that now. Would you like to RP with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom