Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Political Intrigue

@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

The news had hit Circe hard. Hanna Vondiranach had, through her competitor for Vice-Chancellor accusing her of voting fraud, lost her political race, officially devoid now of any sort of political power whatsoever. The plant-woman could only assume how angry and vengeful Hanna was right now, and as was to be expected, anger and vengeance was something Circe intended to draw on.

Coming to the front door of Hanna's apartment, the green-skinned woman shrouded herself, appearing with normal tan skin and her vibrant green eyes.

"Hanna, are you there?"

Hanna answered the door She had news, she was mad about losing her seat but she had other news, but fist to answer the door. She opened the door surprised to see Circe. " Hey there " She giggled as she wasn't nearly the angry person that circe was probably expected. " You will never guess what happened!" She said as she was surprised her self. She couldn't change the vote but she could at least now do other stuff. " I am now Senator of Hapes, so I have power after all, I can't believe it myself. I thought for sure the former senator would of kept the seat. But now I need to ensure that I keep some damage control going, and of course I wouldn't mind some fun, She smirked.
@[member="Pandeima"]

"I was going to mention that training the two of us were going to do... But I don't know if you're still interested in that considering your good news."

It was good news for Hanna, but Circe had no idea if whether or not the Hapan's ascension to senator of her native domain would affect her choice to learn with Circe significantly.

"I mean, I know I'm helping you and Kamon get over the rough part of your relationship, but well..."

" Yeah, I am sorry Circe, but I am going to have to part for a while but if I ever need a fun friend again, you will be the first person I call but I need to go more legitimate, I can't say I am proud of some recent choices, and my loss has made that clear to me. " Hanna hoped she took it well. She needed to after all try to prep for the next election and other things.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"I understand..." She sighed for a moment at the newfound awkwardness of the situation. "What about our experiment?" And pausing again, she stepped inside.

"And if this is the last time we're going to see one another... Shouldn't we make it count?"

Hanna smiled as she had let circe in but circe would notice that Hanna was on Ematch.com and had it open to Matsu with the following message about to send " Can't wait to meet you, Lets meet at a little dinner by the senate. "
" Well I would but well I am sort of trying to move on from kamon and you, and have a more respectable image but hmmm " She looked at her and her assets.. damn she was fine Hanna thought. She kind of wanted to give it one last go.

"You do recall that no one knows about our rendezvous, right? That isn't a reason for us to break off contact, my pet..." Circe crossed her arms, giving 'the look' to the newly crowned senator. "After all, your society does treat women above the men."

With a soft smile, she allowed the pheromones to return to the humble abode of Hanna, happily haunting its halls with the poignant perfume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom