Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please beat me

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I want a someone who can get me to become quicker, stronger, and more intimidating. My current goal with this character is to become a master. I don't need anymore powers, just need to improve on the skills I already have. I would love to have a sith master do my training.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I am looking for someone extremely powerful. Sorry Krest.

If you mean whipping me into shape then sure [member="Lucianus Adair"]

I should probably change the name of the thread

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I am looking for one of those lords that I see is in a duel with someone and I instantly assume they are going to win. I was hoping to receive a very impressive roster of masters on my belt before I step into the world as a master. First I am going to nerf myself. One sec.

[member="Cain Laatl"]

Man, I've always hated that. Assuming someone will win for.. What reason again? Been here longer or something is usually how it goes.

Good luck on finding one of those prestige master's your so keen on finding. Peace o/

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Got rid of a lot of my force powers. Sad to do so, but I would enjoy focusing on being great at only a few more then being bad at a million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom