Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please allow me to introduce myself

Hello everyone. I'm new here, and wanted to introduce myself. I have experience at rping and this site interested me. I have written star wars stories before.

Look forward to working with you

[member="Alex Murphy"]

Welcome Alex! Glad to have you here!

If you feel like jumping in to interesting stories, let me add a blatent name drop and show off the Galactic Alliance. xD

I'm currently part of Rogue Squadron, and we are having loads of rp's right now. We even have a neat Mad Max style rp where our squadron has created podracers to try and get off world!

If interested just click here!

d0GjSN7.png

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/516-the-galactic-alliance/

ZhHuiUc.gif

Rogue Squadron
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87504-rogue-squadron/

99c52152d86e3be7d4a3bdd2d7a78547.jpg

For the Mad Max Style RP -

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87678-chrome-galactic-alliance-dominion-of-malastare-hex/

[member="Alex Murphy"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here and, sorry, but first impression from your name is that you are a cop soon to be gunned down and re-made into cyborg law enforcer.

murphy_zpstkmjmqkw.gif

Any questions you have, please shout and we will be happy to help!

:)

[member="Alex Murphy"]

Welcome, it will be a treat to work with you.

As for pictures, I usually click on the avatar slot, go to customize profile in the upper right corner, and I believe it's the second or third option. If you need help getting a character off the ground you have all of mine to assist you.

The problem isn't the site. It's my machine. Talking with admins about it.

Also planning on rping as a Dark Jedi who was once a homicide detective...a Dark Jedi Detective if you will

If you need one cropping to size link it here click the @mention beside my name for your post and i'll be happy too, unless someone beats me to it which is likely :D

[member="Alex Murphy"]

And welcome! :D

I do have many questions. Since my character will be force adept, can I start out with a lightsaber or does that have to be acquired? Also, how many force powers can I start out with?

[member="Alex Murphy"] You can start with a lightsaber if you wish, you don't have to start with nothing and work your way up. This is all about having fun, in a logical way akin to the Star Wars universe.

You could say your character made it years ago, or was given it as a relic (like Obi-Wan gave Luke a saber), or he stole it?

Also, any Force powers are granted BUT as you need to start as a Padawan or Apprentice, I'd suggest the basic powers like telekinis, speed and pull/push would be suitable (like Obi-Wan in 'The Phantom Menace') because then you get the chance to develop your character and interact with others whilst learning and building your character. It's more fun that way I find rather than just assuming you know EVERY Force Power. If that makes sense?

Noah Bright

N
[member="Alex Murphy"]

Welcome to the site. Good questions thus far. Enjoy your stay. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom