Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plans for the future.

What kinds of things would you, as members, like to see here? This is more of a guild than a faction so freedom and independence are major tenets of the group, so keep that in mind.

I was thinking about a totuga-esque secret pirate port somewhere down the line. It would function as a trading port, supply station, meeting place/mobile base for members of the court.

It could have excellent cloaking and some crazy big Hyperdrive to move to random coordinates throughout neutral space that only members are privy to. An asteroid base/space station "that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is."

Project Tetsudo

Here is some concept art found on DA:

asteroid_raiders_by_realityendshere-d3kz2bd.png

space_pirate_asteroid_base_by_meckanicalmind-d5y5p5o.jpg

asteroid_base____baseteroid___by_prinzeugn.jpg

asteroid_station_by_dehzinn-d909lh2.png

asteroid_base__line_drawing__by_rustiswordz.jpg

Let me know what you guys think about this idea and any ideas you all have.

There already exists such a station. However Jack has the Coordinates of a Pirate planet his mother Vassara was Exploring with the Expeditionary Fleet.

It's half finished and not subbed yet. If we did a fifty post dev thread with Jack leading you guys there, we could enter our own Pirate planet into the Codex. This is perfect, I've been meaning to do this for some time now so, yeah!

Heres the preliminary Exploration thread.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/51076-hoist-the-colors-and-set-sail-expeditionary-fleetopen/

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

[member="Jack Raxis"] I think that would be cool and maybe that could be another pirate port, a larger one. I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but as it is a planet I assume it has a static location.

I was thinking something on a slightly smaller scale that could be fitted with a hyperdrive of some kind to randomly hop around the galaxy, Slightly bigger than these: Hutt asteroid station, Orflon Asteroid base, one with a population of a small town, a couple thousand max, but just a bit smaller than a star destroyer (star destroyers can carry around 30,000 people)

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Not really any rules on private ownership of a facility. However as a minor faction you can own a space station, just not planets or influnece clouds.

Officially that is.

This idea is awesome, Primus. I totally support it! Btw, there could be very few people living there. A few hundreds just to make it all work. Port, Inn, a few stores, industries and refineries, maybe. A few spaces for members go start their own companies. What do you think? It would be smaller, maybe with this one we could get aproval.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom