Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates!

Asari Morin

A
My brothers, my sisters, vagrants all. Come hither and listen to my tale.

I want to unify us...kinda. I want to create a home for us, a place to find safe harbor away from the likes of the Republic and The Empire. This home for now will be within the Hutt Cartel, the Hutts have offered us safe harbor within their worlds and space. A place to refitt, resupply, and rest after raids. The only price is when they call for our aid, they have it.(On an OOC note this means we become a sub-faction within the Hutt Cartel. We are within their faction though their leadership doesn't directly control us, just we would help in Dominions and Invasions and such.)

All that i offer is simple, a place to rest and relax. We will come together under one banner when called for, establish a council with the greatest of us sitting upon it to decide our course of action, or lack there of.(Again OOC just a way for us Pirates to actually sit together and not try to constantly murder each other...or do just that, Basically this is all so Pirates have an official home and if we get enough members we can straight up make a Pirate faction and get on the map though i think this is easier for now)

What say you my brothers?

Asari Morin

A
You Misunderstand, i do not seek to form is into a single crew operating under a single leader. Just a council of several captains of crews to consult and work in mutual benefit. However if you do not wish to join i will gladly obliterate you.

Asari Morin

A
I will be putting up a thread for All Pirate tonight, sort of a meet and greet but in a more piratey fashion.

Kira wont be there personally but he will hack someone mainframe and talk to you through a hologram or something.

He might offter to be your intel source ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom