Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PharmaTech, a Subsidiary of Blas-Tech

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Here_zps9b01a297.jpg
Product List:

Ever wanted to dye your hair, change eye color, but always hated messing with going over all the dyes, or putting in too much or too little? With Pharmatech's new line of Hair and Eye Dye Pills you can change to whatever color you wish, and it'll stay that way until you change it back! An admittedly painful process, as re-writing DNA isn't a subtle prospect, but for when you want a change there is not better option on the market. Limit one purchase per customer per week for health purposes. If larger groups or governments wish to make a bulk purchase than contact me here, and we'll arrange for a meet at my office at our first convenience.

Chiru Tranquilizer Rifle: A tranquilizer able to pierce through nearly all armors short of a Beskar'gam. Comes with five dozen tranquilizers, loaded with SmartTranq, Ixeltal Cilona, or a combination of the two. Only compatible with tranquilizers sold by PharmaTech, though PhamaTech will load other chemicals into the tranquilizers should you provide them. Limit one rifle per customer. If larger groups or governments wish to make a bulk purchase than contact me here, and we'll arrange for a meet at my office at our first convenience.

Vapor Warhead: The best option for dispersal of chemical agents over a large battlefield, Vapor Warheads can be loaded with a number of toxins and neural agents and spreads over a distance of 100 meters, or 400 meters for the capital-ship sized versions. Purchases made by independent customers limited to a dozen at a time. If larger groups or governments wish to make a bulk purchase than contact me here, and we'll arrange for a meet at my office at our first convenience.

Lotus Sticks: Why should Zeltrons have all the fun? Lotus Sticks, disguised as normal Death Sticks, exert pheromones to help the average party goer turn into the most exciting man at the Cantina. Sold in packs or cartons. Larger Governments, after working out details with PharmaTech, can purchase crates with fifty cartons a piece.

Disclaimer:

While Valik is the owner and leading scientist of PharmaTech that knowledge is not publicly known. Please do not say that you have purchased items from Valik or try to set up a meeting with Valik. Thank you.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Knight"]

One Chiru Rifle sold, along with a couple dozen SmartTranq-loaded ammunition. Vapor Warheads can be fired out of any warhead launcher, at the price of the ships normal armament. You could mix and match too, say load a six missile count launcher with three concussion missiles and three vapor warheads but you'd have to sure to fire them in the right order.

If you have any additional questions about PharmaTech or it's products please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Levy Willamina"]

PharmaTech would be pleased to set up a bulk deal and monthly shipment to a Mandalorian Clan. However, we do not typically engage in bulk deals over the normal salesfloor. Should you meet us in one of offices on Bothawui, Endor, Junction or Anzati we'd be thrilled to discuss the finer details.(Make a thread. Tag me. I'll be there.).

PharmaTech appreciates your business, and hopes you'll have a fine day.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Skye Mertaal"]

Transaction approved. One Chiru Rifle, two dozen SmartTranq ballistic syringes and two dozen Ixeltal Cilona ballistic syringes.

Should you find that the product is not to your liking or have any suggestions on how to improve it please contact us, and we will work to make the changes you require.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Rorwarr"]

1 Chiru Rifle along with 2 dozen SmartTranq filled tranquilizers approved. PharmaTech thanks you for your business.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Valik"]
One dozen fighter-scale Vapor Warheads, please. Four in coma gas, four in ixetal cilona, four empty. Also one Chiru tranq gun with two dozen clips of SmartTranq, two dozen clips of ixetal cilona, and half a dozen empty clips. I'm aware that amateur attempts to fill the ballistic syringes will likely ruin most of them. I don't intend on filling them.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Ember Rekali"]

Transaction approved. PharmaTech appreciates your business, and should you run into any concerns using our products please notify us and we'll work to rectify them immediately.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="XoChitl"]

In order to maximize customer experience we require buyers of the hair and eye dye pills to specify their species before purchases. What colors would you like to purchase?

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="XoChitl"]

2 Black Hair Pills, 2 Blue Eye pills, and 4 reset pills is your final product total. Pharmatech would like to remind you that most species cannot tolerate the pain associated with taking more than one pill a day, and does not recommend more than two pills in a week's time.

PharmaTech thanks you for your business.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="The Cyborg"]
[member="Skye Mertaal"]

Transactions approved. Please do remember that the average sentient species cannot handle the physical stress of consuming more than one pill in a day, including the reset pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom