Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pharaoh III - Yu's Private Frigate

Yu Karloo

Y
d250rl0-192f72e8-3461-4a3c-a2f5-3286e82b5936.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Frigate
  • Length: 400m
  • Width: 311m
  • Height: 198m
  • Armament: High
    • (2) Heavy Laser Cannon
    • (2) Heavy Ion Cannon
    • (4) Medium Ion Cannon
    • (5) Dual Turbolaser Turret
    • (2)Variable Missile Launcher Tubes
      • Ion Torpedoes
      • Proton Torpedoes
    • 10 Point-Defense Batteries
    • Static Ion Field Discharger
    • Tractor beam projector
  • Defenses: Very High
  • Hangar Space: Low 1
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Support Craft/Starfighter Mix: 1 squadron
    • Single Craft Hanger: Yes
      • Sicarius-Class Stealth Yacht
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: Class 1.0

STANDARD FEATURES
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Holonet Transceiver
  • Standard Detention Cells
  • Tractor Beams
  • Redundant Shield Generator
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Medbay
  • Ambassador Suite
  • Luxury Quarters
  • (2) Universal Docking Tubes
  • Climate Controlled Wine Cellar with SBS Anderaanian PDO Series Wine Collection
  • Garment-Fabricator
  • Elite Lounge
  • Escape Pods
  • Minor small vessel mod facilities (paint schemes, exterior cosmetics, transponder modifications)
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS

Fortress: The Pharaoh has a multi-layered defense configuration of shielding and armor enhancements that allows the cruiser to take a beating while keeping the precious cargo inside safe.

Sneaky Sneak: The cloaking device makes entrances and exits from hostile engagements easier.

Travel in Style: Unlike the less savory interiors of other pirating vessels, the Pharaoh is as much yacht as it is a warship. It's accomodations allows the vessel to be used for diplomacy, negotiations and entertaining of the underworld elite.

WEAKNESSES

Low Hanger Capacity:
The Pharaoh's low hanger capacity limit of one squadron means a limit to support/fighter craft.

Difficult to Defend From Boarders: The ship's size compared to the number of defenders makes the Pharaoh vulnerable if a boarding party is able to breach the hull.

DESCRIPTION
The Pharaoh III is the third and largest vessel owned by Yu Karloo to bear the name. A large amount of her wealth was expended to modify the former Alliance cruiser to become a space-born hub for her legal and illegal operations as well as a destination for underworld VIPs. But Yu has discerning taste, and portions of the ship's interior rival the most elite yachts in the galaxy. Small craft minor repair and modifications facilities and berths for VIP ships and Yu's personal craft , alont with four craft modified for smuggling, leave no room to house fighters for defense. The Pharaoh III relies on its multi-layered defense systems, armament and speed to defend and escape attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Yu Karloo

Nice ship, but there are a few problem with it:
  • Please link the Nubia Star Drives to the Manufacturer.
  • You cannot use the the Crossbow Class Cruiser as a model, you need the OP's permission to this. So please ask this.
  • You cannot use the Cara-class Gunship and the D25 Dropship without the OP's permission.
  • Hangar Space:Low - 2 squadrons; this is wrong number. The low is only 1 in this ship. Because the 475 metres ship is equivalent with the 350 metres ship. If you want 2, you need to change the shop's size to 500 metres.
    350m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 1 | Average: 2 | High: 3 | Very High: 4 | Extreme: 5 ]
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Yu Karloo

Y
MANIAC MANIAC

I believe I corrected everything. Due to some factory-item issues, such as inactive and questionably active owners, I chose either canon craft or factory subs that were both open market and mass produced. I also corrected the hanger capacity (I was rounding ship length the wrong way).

If I missed anything or inserted new issues, please let me know.

Thanks!

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Yu Karloo

Thank you! The rules are rules, even if someone got banned but they posted something you need to ask their permission. This is in the Factory rules. And we have a permission problems again. You can't modify a submission even if it is an open market element. You can use the original, but the modification without permission is a plagarism. So please, ask a permission from Arage Bao to do this.

Yu Karloo

Y
MODIFICATIONS:
-References to the ship as a pirate vessel have been removed.
- Complement of 2 TIE shuttles and 10 fighters have been changed to 4 shuttles, leaving remaining space open for visiting ships to dock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom