Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pestering some Sith...

I want to raid some Sith supply casches and give the some trouble. I need maybe a Jedi or another non Sith Force user to help me be the brute strength and then some opposition. Also I'd need anyone else who would like to blow up some Sith and their supplies. We can figure out what to do with the stuff once we get it. Anyone in?

Any invasion of Sith territory will be repelled with force. Your Republic is falling to bits because your member worlds can never agree on anything. We have no such issues within the Empire: our worlds are the very model of peaceful order and civil discipline. Anyone trying to disrupt that will be dealt with, permanently.

Tirdarius said:
Any invasion of Sith territory will be repelled with force. Your Republic is falling to bits because your member worlds can never agree on anything. We have no such issues within the Empire: our worlds are the very model of peaceful order and civil discipline. Anyone trying to disrupt that will be dealt with, permanently.
I'd be just as likely to attack the Jedi as the Sith., I'm not with the Republic.

Also, Mia, welcome aboard!

Sounds intresting. And im already deep with the Sith. Wont hurt to make them mad at me even more

sorry @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

EDIT: fyi Darren IC hates the sith for taking his mother and I could play in my own story in here in looking for a particular Sith Knight.

I'll also look to jump in on this, neither Kiara or Tirdarius will need me. And I don't wish to over power you with three Sith Masters unless you have several other masters yourself that follow you. So i'll definitely be watching and looking for a time to come in if at all possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom