Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

personal stories

I'm very much into the personal story behind characters as well as the world story and I was wondering if there was anyone interested in the following ideas I have with Mia.

Mia is a force sensitive but she has had next to no exposure to any training or those with training. Except perhaps the occasional brushed shoulders here and there, and she is unaware that she is force sensitive too. I thought it would be interesting for someone who is trained to pick up on this. I haven't worked out the why or how but I thought it would be fun.

Having lost her adopted father only a couple of years ago she is quite lonely and I would like for her to find a friendship or perhaps more in other people. This can be an entirely new friendship or maybe something with a pre agreed past to it.

Pm me or post here if your interested :)

Not specifically, no.
I have a vague idea of a private smuggling/theft mission going wrong. Perhaps what she is interested in has more value to force users and as such she finds herself in a sticky situation facing an enemy she has NO idea how to deal with. this is vague though and i'm open to ideas.

as for friendships i'm happy just to troll with whatever happens :)

Well actually idea. Moridin was around before the Gulag plague, meaning he was active about 400 years ago. What if youre transporting Moridin's Sith Sword(He had several but we can say its a specific one that he wants back). I gotta imagine a 400 year old Sith Sword with a big jewel in the pommel is worth some money, anyway so youre transporting to sword and Moridin comes to reclaim his property.

Well when you have your fun with Moridin, Daxton is free to play with her. Perhaps one of his many alter covers, she could know him as a fellow smuggler or maybe he was a freelance merc? I could develop more detail if you are interested.

If you could give me an info on any previous merc action and the worlds it was on that she was involved in I should be able to come up with story concept your approval.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom