Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People Line Up to Receive - Training -

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
The whole concepts of the Force was the tricky part for Marek to master. He knew where he could make things work, the Zeison Sha had shared what they knew of the Starchaser line. While there was a lot they could do, each member seemed to only be strong at a handful of powers. For Marek, he knew his Telekinesis was his saving grace, however, there were a few other things he would be good at once he got there. And he was starting to feel he was ready.

He was a Knight after all. And with Ket’s introduction of the Sith to Marek, he was feeling that these beings were the ones he was going to do the best to learn from. What he was looking for was someone to teach him the powers of Tutaminis and Drain, powers that the Zeison Sha were familiar with but did not have the ability to teach. Lucky for Marek, the Templar had a wide array of teachers and he was a student who was ready and willing to learn.

Having contacted his former Master’s wife, @[member="Phoebe Verd"], Marek made his way to Krant. He wanted to get this training on, and was excited to see that she was ready and willing to teach. Having flown one of the Onith transports from Kothlis to Krant, he landed outside of her compound before entering.

He was wearing the Templar armor, with his lightsaber, albeit highly unused, on one him, and the Templar Crossbow to mark him as a Marksman of the Templar Order across his back. Stepping into the compound, he made his way to the training rooms, where he was told to meet his new teacher. He wasn’t sure how this was going to go, with learning the Force in this manner, but if the Zeison Sha elders told him he had an aptitude for this, who was he to disagree, or challenge their thoughts?

Upon entering the room, he could already feel Miss Verd there. Giving a polite bow, he greeted her. “Thank you for fitting me into your schedule.”

Training was not something that Phoebe was used to doing however now that she was with the confederacy it seemed to be something that she did a lot. The master at first was very wary about giving away all of her secrets but soon found it was helpful. These people were not against her but with her. The confederacy was very different than what she was used to and she loved it which was why she now was more than happy to train others. It was fun watching her apprentices blossom and grow and the best part was here they were not trying to kill her.

She had never met @[member="Marek Starchaser"] before but wasted no time in agreeing to help him further his abilities. Phoebe had heard that he had trained under Ket so she wondered what training he would be looking for from her. Marek certainly was getting around to all of the masters and already shaping up quite nicely. Phoebe was more than happy to help further mold him into the Templar that he would become.

"Mr. Starchaser, please take a seat," she motioned to the seat next to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you in person. Tell me, what are you hoping to learn from me."

Corey's OOC

Marek wasn’t used to learning from so many people. Back when he was actually learning new skills, previous to the Force training, it was his parents, and maybe one or two of the Zeison Sha who had something interesting to share with the young Starchaser. That was mainly philosophy and a small reach into the Force and what he could do with it, when the time came. The Zeison Sha never forced anything that the parents didn’t want. That was both good and bad, Marek surmised. He wasn’t on par with a lot of Jedi, but from what he understood, this wasn’t a surprise for his family line.

He was formally apprenticed to Master Ket Van Derveld, but in his absense and with the drive to learn as much as he could, Marek was reaching for as many teachers as would instruct him. The whole reason he was off to see Master @[member="Phoebe Verd"] was that she was a leader in Force Drain and Tutaminis.

Those are powers that the Zeison Sha seemed to sense in him. They were close to being a natural, latent power for him, just behind a closed door. The trick was to open the door, obviously. He’d seen the blonde Master before, but never went so far as to be formally introduced. He did serve Isley Verd for a clip of time, after all.

“It’s a pleasure, Master.” He nodded, before taking the seat. “Well, to be honest, I’m reaching to you as I’ve heard you’re the Master in Force Drain. On top of that, I felt the power was similar enough to Tutaminis that you would be able to introduce me to these powers.” Should he make mention that he knew she was a Sith at one time? Or instructed in the Sith and that also brought him here to learn from her? He figured he would keep that under wraps until she revealed it. Was it public knowledge? With the elimination of the Sith from the galaxy, he didn’t want to go broadcasting such thoughts, even if only for his own protection.

The galaxy as it was now some 400 years later was a rather peaceful place. There were not nearly as many I want to kill all Force-Users and be ruler of the galaxy types as there were back in her day. It was both a good thing and a bad thing in Phoebe's mind. Things were less exciting without all those crazies however she was finding there were other special types of crazy out there that needed to be taken care of.

"You have heard correctly," she smirked wondering how he knew that. She wasn't one to broadcast what all her skills and abilities were. Phoebe's guess was that Isley had pushed him in her direction or maybe even Ket. It didn't matter really Phoebe liked people whom were not scared to go after what they wanted and had the guts to ask. Nobody had never done that before. She had to give him credit for that and it may be the only reason she actually taught him.

"I'm curious as to why you want want such a dark ability. It's one of the darker ones I have in my arsenal. It's quite powerful as well if used correctly. Do you think you can handle it?"

[member="Marek Starchaser"]

Corey's OOC

Marek could only imagine what the galaxy was like so many years ago. He didn’t spend much time thinking that way, however. Part of his training from the Zeison Sha, be mindful of the now. And worry about only that which you can control and prevent. But the time he was living? It was its own breed of special and crazy. Nothing he would trade for anything.

He did his research. The one thing about Marek Starchaser that was for certain is that he never went into a situation without knowing everything. He was raised to survive the most violent and bizarre situations. Being ill prepared for preparing for failure. What was it his father said? ‘Piss poor planning prevents proper performance?’ Something like that. Between learning what he was about the Sith from Master Van Derveld and his mate, Marek knew it was important to learn from all over.

That was another reason he was here. “My family, the Starchaser line, has a knack for tutaminis, and I figure, this is the kind of tutaminis that can be weaponized. Myself, I know what my line can do in the way of the Force, and I want to try my hand at anything that can work similar to what I know comes naturally. If I can absorb energies, why not steal them?”

[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom