Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Party? (Open)

Kara was in the Aura, a nightclub in the mid levels of Coruscant. She was in the pool of the nightclub at the moment, drinking some Corellian wine as she rested by the edge of the pool. Hopefully someone interesting would come along, because she was getting bored.
kate_upton_gif2_zpse72cb12f.gif

A part? Carden was happy, weeks of sitting in bars drowning himself in whiskey. This was a turn in his life.

"Cannonball!" He said before launching into the pool, he actually wore shorts his armour was in his ship.

A splash, Carden came up for air with a big smile on his face.

"Life is good Carden." He said to himself.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Assadar didn't see why being a Sith meant he had to be serious all the time.

Most of his compatriots were, of course: caught up in their little games, too superior and aloof to have any fun. The poor sods didn't know what they were missing out on: not that most of them deserved anything but the short, miserable and violent lives they would almost certainly lead.

Assadar, for one, didn't have any aversion to fun, and now Coruscant was under the control of the Sith, fun was fairly easy to come by. You couldn't go ten meters on the middle levels without walking past some sort of alcohol-related establishment, and Assadar had been pleasantly surprised when he entered the nightclub. Still, he was cautious. You didn't have to be in a shady cantina on Tantooine to get into trouble, so he sat at a table near to the pool, taking in his surroundings with his asto-droid by his side. There was one particularly attractive woman sitting on the of the pool side: perhaps he'd introduce himself to her later. He'd need to down a few more glasses of wine before that, though.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara set her wine down, backstroking through the water as she enjoyed the weightless feeling it gave her. She had noticed someone jump into the pool, doing a cannonball. She rolled over, swimming to the bottom of the pool with her eyes closed. She didn't dare open them under water in this pool, there were probably plenty of chemicals. Surfacing, she bumped into someone. She wiped the water from her eyes and noticed that it was the person who had done a cannon ball. "Sorry" she said.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

The off-duty detective currently made his way through the crowded nightclub before taking a seat at the bar area. "What can I get for you?" The bartender asked, forcing a smile. "Gimmie a...anything that will get me drunk", Van replied, waiting patiently as the bartender nodded. He quickly dropped several credits onto the counter, accepting the bottle of whiskey from the bartender.

He twisted off the cap, gripping tightly onto the extremely cold bottle. He quickly took a sip, coughing at the burning sensation in his chest. "I can't fething drink this! It tastes horrible", Van said, handing the bottle over to the frowning bartender. "Grab me a beer", And with that, the bartender pulled a can out of the cooler, sliding it over to the detective. Popping open the top, Van took a small sip before shaking his head repeatedly.

"Wine! Give me a fething wine," Van quickly accepted the bottle of wine that the bartender was handing him, quickly taking a drink. "Better...a lot better", Van muttered. "Not a heavy drinker?" The bartender asked in a low tone. "Yeah I am actually, I just prefer to drink whiskeys that actually taste decent", Van said, tossing the bartender some credits and gripping his bottle. Van headed over to the pool area, staring into the water. However, he found himself mostly staring at [member="Kara Teerah"].

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden felt someone bump into him then a voice said sorry. "No problem lady" Carden said before running his hands through his short hair.

He didn't notice the lady before, he looked at her.

"It was actually my fault I didn't look w Web ere I was going." He paused for a second before swimming to the side of the pool and pulled himself up, he was fit for a nineteen year old.

He grabbed a towel and dried himself off.

"im Carden by the way" he said while jumping up and down with his head tilted trying to get the water out of his ear. He then wrapped the towel around his swim trunks and looked at her.

[member="Van Rolark"]
[member="Kara Teerah"]
[member="Assadar Ilrast"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom