Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan Raknarion Amerok

HEePtNn.png

A vision depicting how Raknarion would appear in his Prime

NAME: Raknarion Amerok
FACTION: The Silver Jedi
SPECIES: Chagrian
SEX: Male

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Weakness:

• Raknarion has never been one to master the trait of patience, being reckless has always been in his nature. Thus presenting to be one of his most challenging trials to become a full sworn jedi.
  • Raknarion’s mind is in the ‘now’, one could say. He’s not one planning for the long run, he leaves that to his superior’s. Though the day will come where he will need to be one for the planning.
  • His technological capabilities are somewhat lacking, though he knows how to use basic technology like opening doors, accessing a databank and use of weapons. It’d be in the long run until Raknarion would be able to hack a databank, fly a ship by himself or repair a droid.
  • The young Chagrian are in-experienced as of yet, but he’s eager to become experienced in many forms. He’s yet tasted the true horrors of war and dread, though does not mind it at all, yet.

Strengths:

• The Chagrian has strength and wit for the use of a lightsaber, this was clear from the very first lessons he had with a saber.
  • Raknarion shows promise for the usage of the Force and it’s knowledge, as it’s history fascinates the Chagrian.
  • With Raknarion’s genes and long training sessions, it’s turning quite visible that he’ll become a brute of a Chagrian.
  • Raknarion lacks the lust of being ‘superior’ to his fellow jedi, and is more than enough sated to help those in need and his order.

APPEARANCE:

enblO4n.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:

Born on the Champala’s Courtier, a diplomatic ship from Champala, Raknarion came into the world as a third-born son of an Ambassador’s family. The diplomatic ship had an unknown purpose on where it’s destination was, as no one ever found out. Pirates, siths or someone who shares a passion for suffering and pain made sure of that. A band of hostiles attacked the ship, boarded the ship and purged it for life. Hadn’t it been for a Jedi Master accompanying the ship, Raknarion and his sister would never have survived. While Raknarion was brought to a temple for a life of jedi training, as it seemed like the Force was within him, his sister was brought to a distant relative. It would be years till the siblings saw each other again.

His life within the temple was a balance of a paradise and hell for the Chagrin. Due to his problems with patience and recklessness, he’d have problems passing trials that required patience. Though in the end, he always managed it through endurance. Eventually, the Chagrin was chosen to be an apprentice to a Master Harofh, a Gran. The two bonded throughout the years of teaching and learning, becoming close like father and son. Under his guidance, Raknarion forged a lightsaber which emitted a green colour when ignited.

But all good things must end eventually. As Master Harofh was summoned for war by the Order, while Raknarion had to stay behind to finish his studies. The Master did not return alive. With but a few trials left from Knighthood, Raknarion uses his time to mediate and prepare at the Jedi temple at Voss.

SHIP: None.
KILLS: Training droids.
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: None.

HEIGHT: 1,8 Meters high.
WEIGHT: Ninety-nine.
EYES: Orange.
HAIR: Instead of hair, the bald head hosts two horns.
SKIN: Blue.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

[member="Tirdarius"] - Let's not terrify the new guys with stories of [member="Darth Carnifex"] just yet.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - Telling Tirdarius to shush is my job, though due to the British in me I just tut at him normally.

[member="Raknarion"] - Like I've said previously, you need any help just lemme know. Much the same if you need an RP buddy, I probably have a character that does what you need :)

[member="Daniel Drower"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - I tend to take exception to being shushed. Perhaps it's time I put a trophy wall in my residence, too. So nice to have volunteers...

And terrifying new people with stories at least prepares them for the inevitability of meeting monsters in the field. The truly immoral thing would be to persuade them that everything will be alright, and that they'll walk away afterwards. They won't, and I don't wish to foster illusions. Better they know the truth, and convert while they have the chance...

Thanks and Oooooo'lord, what a mess with this carnifex fellow

[member="Daniel Drower"] I'll PM you if you'd be interested in doing some roleplay! :)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] I'll try to make one, if that proves to be fruitless I'll throw a pm at you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom