Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owen Weaves

NAME: Owen Weaves
FACTION: Spynet
SPECIES: Human
HOMEWORLD: Coruscant (more specifically,the Coruscant Underworld)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5,6
WEIGHT: 120 pounds
EYES: Green
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Skilled Slicer
+ Stealthy
+ Light on his feat
+ Can detect others with the force
- Physically Weak
- Quick to anger
- Over-estimates themselves
APPEARANCE:
Owen is very thin.His small build make his harder to hit and makes it easier to hide.He usually has various cuts and bruises on his arms and legs.

BIOGRAPHY:
"Time to shut down for the night."A gruff voice grumbled.A tall male Zabrak walked out of his bar in the Coruscant Underworld only to see a baby on the floor."What the hell?"The Zabrak muttered and picked up the baby.Upon closer inspection,he saw a band round the baby's wrist with the words 'Owen Weaves' written on in rushed handwriting."That must be your name.Owen."The Zabrak quietly remarked."Well,I can't just leave you here."He sighed and took the baby inside."I suppose I'll have to raise you."

Years passed,and Owen grew up with a loving father.On his 12th birthday,however,things changed.

"Dammit Keem!You said you'd pay up by yesterday!What happened?"A Nautolan slammed his hands down on the table in front of the Zabrak,his two cronies (an IG-86 and a male human) standing behind him with their blasters pointed at the Zabrak."Look,give it one more day.I swear I'll get the money to you by tomorrow."Keem raised his hands in surrender.The Nautolan glared at him,"You had one chance Keem. You blew it."He glanced at Owen,who had been watching the entire situation unfold"That your boy?He ain't gonna like this,"The Nautolan turned around and snapped his fingers.With the press of two triggers and a flash of light,Keem was slumped across the table.Owen cried out and ran to his father."Please tell me it was just a stun,please tell me it was just a stun."His words became garbled through tears as he checked Keem's pulse.Nothing.Owen ran.He didn't know where he was running to,but he kept on running.

Over 5 years,Owen learned how to steal,pickpocket and slice to get what he needed.He had no other way.One day,a man handed him a card.It said that he needed to be at the floor 616 hangar by tomorrow.So Owen went,and found a man recruiting him into a service called Spynet.
Owen had nothing better to do,so he got on the ship and went to their mobile base.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom