Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of work politician needs work or some trouble to get in.

I created this guy for a project that failed miserably. He is a Politician, Businessman, but also somebody not afraid to get his hands dirty.

A quick synopsis of him for quick reference.

-Born on Balmorra to a Factory Foreman Father.

-Joined the family business when his father died.

-Planned and staged a rather bloody underground revolution against the OS Governor.

-Took over as Governor of Balmorra but has spent very little time their since the failed GR invasion of Balmorra attempt.

-Fancies himself Imperial but has no strong opinion of Sith...............or Jedi for that matter.

So if any body as a need for a guy like Viktor then let me know.

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I think you once asked if my faction was in need of a politician. I may have came off as rude in my response, and I wish to take it back. Silly me did not realize I would still need political advise on some aspects of dealing with other factions. However, I'm not sure how well we could have worked together either way, considering your allegiance, but I don't know if that would have changed or something.

Galven Solomon said:
[member="Viktor Alexander"]

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I think you once asked if my faction was in need of a politician. I may have came off as rude in my response, and I wish to take it back. Silly me did not realize I would still need political advise on some aspects of dealing with other factions. However, I'm not sure how well we could have worked together either way, considering your allegiance, but I don't know if that would have changed or something.
Yes we spoke before..........you are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom