Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Oswaft Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
laa_01.png

Name: Oswaft Station

Image Source: link (photoshop by me)

Classification: Generic

Affiliation: The Silver Sanctum Coalition

Population: ~8,000
Levantine Astronautical Academy Students & Faculty: 7,500
Merchants: 100
Tourists: ~200 (varies)
Antarian Rangers: 100

Defenses:
10 Antimissile Ocetets
10 Quad Lasers
4 Turbolasers
4 Warhead Launchers

Points of Interest:
Levantine Astronautical Academy
Corellia Digital Store (college bookstore)
Corellia Defense (corporate main office)
Antarian Ranger Station (campus police)

Description: Oswaft Station is essentially a small college campus, or more aply a small college town, located in low earth orbit of the planet Laekia in the Tingel Arm Region of the Outer Rim Territories. Originally created by the Levantine Sanctum in order to house the Levantine Astronautical Academy, Oswaft Station was transferred to the Silver Sanctum Coalition upon the merger of the Levantines with the Order of the Silver Jedi. The station continues to house and service the Levantine Astronautical Academy, but also serves as a port of call for merchants and tourists seeking either a safe haven or a stopover in the Tingel Arm Region. Corellia Digital maintains a presence here, with both a Corellia Digital Store and the corporate office of its Corellia Defense subsidiary.

Intent: Because even though [member="Jorus Merrill"]'s Levantine Astronautical Academy minor faction has gone defunct, Oswaft Station and Laekia remains two of my absolute favorite locations in all of Chaos canon, and are a constantly recurring setting in a lot of the stories I tell with a variety of characters. Now that my company has moved out to the Tingel Arm and the planet Laekia, I want to have a location sub to supplement the starship entry that takes into account the merchant presence on the station.

Links: Oswaft Station

Development Threads:
Ground Control to Major Tom (Levantine Astronautical Academy)
Come On Mav, Do That Pilot Chit (Levantine Astronautical Academy)
Scherzo for Factory and Orchestra (Corellia Digital)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom