Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Oshuzs' Sith Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
yIemysc.png

Image Source: Click
Intent: A personal lightsaber for Oshuzs

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Oshuzs
Model: Sith Lightsaber
Affiliation: Oshuzs
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, Lightsaber Component, Synthetic Bronze Lightsaber Crystal

Classification: Sith Lightsaber
Size: One-Handed / Two-Handed
Length: Dual-phase Setting

• Hilt - 35.50 cm
  • Standard Blade - 145 cm
  • Extended Blade - 300 cm
Weight: 1 kilogram
Special Features:

• Dual-Phase Setting: The addition of extra focusing crystals within the hilt allows the wielder to extend the blade at will, possibly creating an element of surprise and confusion when used against an opponent.
  • Synthetic Lightsaber Crystal: Long rumored to be stronger than the natural crystals of the Jedi, Oshuzs' lightsaber features a bronze synthetic crystal that has the rare potential to shatter the blade of a Jedi's lightsaber.

Strengths:
  • Can cut through most materials
  • Omni-directional cutting edge
  • Can deflect energy-based attacks (I.E. blaster bolts)
Weaknesses:
  • Shuts off in water
  • Because of the synthetic crystal the blade was less maneuverable and more unstable than that of a lightsaber with a natural crystal

Description: Oshuzs' lightsaber was constructed by himself shortly after he had moved beyond the need for a training saber and had graduated the Sith academy at Glee Anselm. Featuring a relatively standard design, the weapon has served him well in the aftermath of the One Sith's dissolution as he sought to eke out a living in a post-Sith dominated Core.

Primary Source: N/A

[member="Oshuzs"] - Semantics, but I assume you mean by 'hilt destroyed' weakness that the weapon cannot be revived when destroyed. This is not really a weakness, it's a standard feature of any object or lifeform. I'd ask you to replace that weakness with another. Doesn't have to be very potent at all, you have a rather standard lightsaber other than a singular issue, which i'll address below.

Oshuzs said:
Synthetic Lightsaber Crystal: Long rumored to be stronger than the natural crystals of the Jedi, Oshuzs' lightsaber features a bronze synthetic crystal that has the rare potential to shatter the blade of a Jedi's lightsaber.

The italicized and red text I would like explained. Given the blade of a lightsaber isn't solid, i'm curious at to what you mean by 'shatter' and what the exact details of this ability are. Once that is found out, we'll proceed further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom