Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORI Mid-Week News 26/8/15

Yoru Shakou

The Outer Rim Imperium Mid-Week News
New Members
As the Outer Rim Imperium pushes forward, we have gained new members that have joined in our struggle to bring the ORI to prominence upon the board. I would like to both thank them for joining us and to Welcome them to the Outer Rim Imperium.
With your help, we will be able to breath life within the ORI and guide it with a steady hand so that it can flourish and grow into a Faction that has multiple creators.
Sub-Faction Talks
In the last few days I have been in contact with multiple Faction Admins of various other Minor Factions. These talks have been focused upon the possibility of their factions joining with the Outer Rim Imperium. As these talks are still on going, they are at this moment still retaining an air of secrecy. When they are resolved, the results of the talks will be revealed to the members of the ORI as we welcome new Sub-Factions and Members to our ranks.
Activity
Now is the time to keep pushing ourselves to remain active. The Outer Rim Imperium has focus and we have a goal. While the ORI has been around for a few months now, and we have the member base, our activity has been sporadic. Look forward to new Faction based roleplays, one-on-one threads between Tasgetius and various members, and the introduction of new Tech and Locations that will help drive the ORI and its Stories forward.
Up Coming Site Event
While many do not join in partaking in Site wide Events I would like to encourage all of our members to be ready to take action in the event. I believe that this upcoming event will aid in galvanizing the ORI and bringing more attention to it. This could be our chance to draw more people to our ranks by showing them the ORI and opening it up to the galaxy at large.
What do you want to do?
If you have an idea or a thought for the ORI that you would like to see implemented, please bring it forward. We are always looking for new stories and plots to strengthen the ORI. Remember, the ORI is not the construction of a single individual, it will grow or fail by all of our hands; so lets see it grow. Let us all nurture the ORI so it can become the Faction we know it can become.
[member="Althea Raxis"]
[member="Asajj"]
[member="Augustus Blackwood"]
[member="Dagora-Kel"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Darth Venefica"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Detorin"]
[member="Kath"]
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
[member="Lysandra"]
[member="sabrina"]