Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organized Crime (PM me to join)

Xero

X
The universe works in many strange ways, some people are good, some people are bad, some people just wanna make credits other people just want to live a peaceful life, for most the last one was impossible but Xero had managed to live the normal life of a Hutt so far, although many people wouldn't consider the average life of a Hutt to be "normal". But not many people actually know what normal is. Normal was an impossibility to most people, especially Xero, who had never exactly led the normal life. But that was beside the point.

Xero had piles of spices that needed to be shipped away, but before that could happen he needed to organize the actual man (or woman) for the job, and he had a sort of clear idea of who he was going to employ for the job, news had been spreading about a smuggler who may be of service to Xero [member="Jace Trent"]. Only hours earlier Xero had sent the message to him and his crew...
Hello Mister Trent and crew,
I am the Hutt Xero, you may know me you may not,
I have heard of your exceptional skills and want to met you in person,
who knows? I might even have a misson for you
~ Xero
Xero had also heard of an up and coming bounty hunter who had been sent a similar message, Xero had just walked into the meeting place he had specified on Nal Hutta, the Hutt was early for once, usually he would be fashionably late but he was somewhat excited for this meeting, as he took his place at the center of the room he waited for the others to show up.

A transmission would have been received by [member="Xero"], shortly after news had gotten out around the underworld. The rich Hutt had loads of spice, such an amount that one could make a fortune. However, there weren't many dependable smugglers these days, most getting caught by the authorities or robbed by pirates. The Hutt known as Xero had also sent messages out to choice individuals requesting their presence on Nal Hutta. Not having been invited, Ballen-Ist took the initiative to crack the encrypted transmissions, decoding them and reading them as if they were his own. Turning from the computer consule, it would shut down with a wave of his hand, the boy turning to walk towards his dorm's exit.

A few minutes had passed, the Sith pureblood having gone to arm himself. Now being fully equipped, he headed for the hangar of the Sith Academy, his very own Lambda class Imperial shuttle laying within. Approaching it's location, the shuttle's crew would snap to attention, it's pilot rushing in quickly to prep for launch, while the stormtroopers lined up along the ramp, saluting the Acolyte. The shuttle would screech through space, rocketing at a fast pace towards Nal Hutta. Eventually they would arrive at the specified meeting place, the transport having landed a few miles off. The cloaked, disguised boy would be one among the group that had been called.

Carden got off his ship. Already near the meeting point on the planet Nal Hutta. He arived ant the arranged meeting place, and had seen the Hutt known as Xero. He bowed to show respect to the Hutt then spoke. "I am Carden Lorps at your service. I am here for that job, I have received your message." After Carden said that he then rose. "Thank you for having me." Carden said to [member="Xero"]

Xero

X
A familiar looking boy was approaching the meeting place with a good pace, the Hutt still at least remembered his manners "Hello, good Sir, you look familiar do I know you from somewhere? Oh never mind, perhaps we can catch up after this arangment" the boy stood over by were the others were going to happen, then one of the people who had actually been invited came in and said "thank you for having me" Xero replied with "My pleasure, good Sir, I have heard much about your work"
[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Ballen-Ist"]

"It is a pleasure meeting you. I've heard about you, your a very powerful man." Carden said politely to the Hutt. "Now sir I must go to the others to discuss this work." Carden said while walking away from the hummble Hutt towards the group of smugglers. Hopefully this job will go well. If it does he could most likely get another job with the Hutt in the future. [member="Xero"]

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Eliza Steele looked at her wrist chrono again. What was taking [member="Jace Trent"] so long to get himself situated? They were going to be late for their meeting with [member="Xero"] the Hutt, if he didn't hustle it up. Maybe that last round wore the ruggedly handsome captain of the Defiance out; not her… She was more than energized and focused now for the task ahead.

The petite brunette, dressed in her usual spacer attire with her trusted DL-44 heavy blaster pistol slung low off her shapely right hip tied onto her toned thigh, gave her fellow Corellian smuggler one more minute, then hit the button determinedly to lower the loading ramp of the L4000 transport.

"Hurry it up, cowboy, or I'm a fixen' to misbehave without you!" the dark-eyed spirited Corellisi called out to her business partner from the main cargo hold deck.

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Goggles protected his eyes from the bright flare coming from the plasma torch as Captain Jace Trent finished his minor repairs on his pride and joy, the Defiance.
A vibration from his comlink on his belt made him turn off the torch and place the goggles on top of his head.
He grabbed the comm and read the message.
Looks like he had a job....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jace heard the Corellian woman heckling him as he exited the lift and made his way to the ramp.
"I'm coming, it takes time to look this good" he gave her a defiant look. [member="Eliza Steele"]
He wore his tan trousers with suspenders and his favorite crimson shirt. His knee-high leather boots clicked against the deckplate as he walked up to his partner. He sported a matching DL-44 heavy blaster holstered in a similar fashion, only his hip wasn't as shapely.
His outfit was completed by his signature long brown coat.
They walked down the ramp together and made their way to the meeting place.

Nal Hutta had a reputation for scum and villainy, Jace felt right at home. The cantina was nothing special, the perfect place for a meeting of professionals.
Jace spotted the Hutt rather easily and walked up and offered a casual two fingered salute.
"You must be Mr. [member="Xero"], I'm Captain Jace Trent, this is my partner, Eliza Steele."

Carden noticed two more people walk into the Cantina a man and a woman, the man must have been a pilot or somthing, the women Carden had no idea what her part in this was mabye the Co-pilot. Carden didn't really care who was helping, just as long as he doesn't screw up. He was at the Hutt's mom's funeral, when a bounty hunter came in apologizing for some reason. Then he got brought who knows where. He just watched the man talk to the Hutt hmm he also didn't want to get on the Pilots bad side just in case. He looked like trouble.

Xero

X
Xero looked at [member="Eliza Steele"] and [member="Jace Trent"] as they entered the Cantina, the pilot looked right at home among the scum and villainy of Nal Hutta, and to Xero that happened to be a good sign, the sign of someone who could do a job for him. The first to speak out of the two was the male, he said something along the lines of "You must be Mr. Xero, I'm Captain Jace Trent, this is my partner, Eliza Steele." Xero smiled as good as a Hutt could smile and then said "Welcome Jace and Eliza, you must be the pilots I have heard so much about your work, but what I am concerned with is, do you want some more?"
[member="Jace Trent"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Eliza Steele"] @Ballen-Ist

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
The Hutt got right down to business, that's just how Jace liked it.
Jace noticed the inquisitive look he got from the bounty hunter looking chap standing next to @Xero. That didn't bother Jace any, just as long as that gaze didn't linger on [member="Eliza Steele"]. Then there would be a problem. [member="Carden Lorps"]

"Well Mr. Xero, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't interested in some work. What have you got for me?"

Eliza panned the room as they entered the meeting place, getting a good feel for who was all there. It wasn't hard to spot the Hutt, and not just because he was big either. [member="Xero"]'s way of dress intrigued the spirited Corellian especially with that mustache. The brunette had never seen a Hutt with one before. Nice touch. She gave a professional nod when greeted.

The armored man standing near Xero the Hutt was no doubt a bounty hunter type, either looking to get in on the action and/or pulling a bodyguard gig for the crime lord. Steele would be definitely keeping an eye on the dude ([member="Carden Lorps"]) as she played the enforcer and [member="Jace Trent"] the deal maker of the two smuggling partners in these situations. For now Eliza would stay ever vigilant and quiet, listening attentively to the discussion at hand.

Carden slung his rifle over his back, he didn't like the look on the women's face he gripped his blaster pistol that was in his holster. Then the nineteen year old took off his helmet and clipped it to his belt. But instantly looked at the ground. Man I hope this Hutt has more jobs after this one Carden thought in his head. Then he looked back at the Hutt waiting for a reply.

[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza didn't flinch at the young armored man's posturing ([member="Carden Lorps"]). She was a seasoned smuggler who was cool under fire with a quick draw and an exacting aim. Many wished they hadn't pissed her off over the years, including her current partner.

The Corellisi returned her attention to [member="Xero"] and [member="Jace Trent"]. The sooner the job deal was made, the sooner they would be making credits. Time was money after all.

The black clothed teenager would remain silent as the group met at the detailed place, Xero having shown his face long ago. From beneath the dark garments he wore, the boy's yellow flaring eyes would examine all who had arrived, especially [member="Carden Lorps"]. Surely the hunter would recognize the disguise the Pureblood wore, however it did not really matter. Stepping forward, he would stride towards the trio, standing among them to listen to [member="Xero"]'s words. An ominous aura of darkness would be emitted from the boy's being, even given his physical frame which was much smaller.
[member="Eliza Steele"] [member="Jace Trent"]

Carden was surprised that he had seen the Ballen-Ist's cloak and stumbled a little. Why would he be here? Carden had heard from Turgoro that Ballen sent people out for Carden. Carden felt as long as he didn't interfere with Ballen he wouldn't get hurt. Ballen was a trouble for Carden but if it was part of the job Carden would accept it, he didn't want to get gutted anytime soon. But he did grip his blaster pistol a little tighter hoping no one would notice. He just wanted to get the job finished and not have to worry about Ballen-Ist. Carden showed a worried look on his face.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom