Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Sith Lords

Order of the Sith Lords
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
poster_zpsbnwib24y.png
Out of Character Hierarchy:

[member="Ella Nova"]- [Admin / Owner]

In Character Hierarchy:

"We are the select few who refuse to be carried by the Force, and who carry it instead. Thirty in a millennium, rather than the tens of thousands fit to be Jedi."
-- Darth Plagueis.

In the image of the great Sith'ari, the Order of the Sith Lords was founded under the philosophy of the Rule of Two and exists under the leadership of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Otherwise known as the Master, the individual who carries this mantle carries with them the burden of building the Grand Plan and the training of a successor. The Apprentice lives to serve the Master and follows the concept of the Rule of Two, living only to learn everything that their Master knows, whilst craving the power that is held over them.

When the Apprentice has learned all that they can from the Master, then a challenge ensues between the two, resulting in two instances. If the Apprentice emerges victorious, then they take with them the mantle of Master and subsequently becomes the inheritor of the Grand Plan. As they carry forth the plan set before them by their predecessor, the new Master cultivates their own Apprentice and begins their training in the ways of the dark side. However, if the Apprentice is unsuccessful in their challenge, then the Master must take a new Apprentice and begin their training in the dark side, as they continue to build the Grand Plan until they are one day succeeded by a rightful successor.

For an organisation that only exists for two, it does not leave much room for others. However, with the continued formation of the Grand Plan and it's ever constant evolution in the pursuit of the Sith promise, there becomes room for those that would live to serve. Dark Jedi, a pseudonym used to describe those Force-sensitives that are not Sith but still have the ability to use the dark side of the Force, live to serve the Dark Lord and their Apprentice, as they edge closer and closer to fulfilling the promise of the Sith. These subordinates are integrated into all forms of society and life, used as catalysts to fulfill the goals of the Sith.

Description:

"Any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool. In time the apprentices will unite their strengths and overthrow the master. It is inevitable; Axiomatic. That is why each master must have only one student."
-- Darth Revan.

The Rule of Two was once again realized by a Master and Apprentice in 820 ABY. Since it's formation, the Sith have diligently begun the process of rebuilding their historic order, through the accumulation of wealth, influence and power across the galaxy. As the tapestry that was woven by Darth Bane is once again weaved by the new descendants of the Banites, the Sith have only begun to scratch the surface, with the many artifacts, weapons and manuscripts of their past becoming lost during the Four-Hundred Year Darkness.

Having learned much since it's formation, the Order of the Sith Lords has begun to realize the promise of the Sith. Instead of becoming conquerors, tyrants and destroyers- as has occurred in the modern era- they have, instead, become scholars, businessmen and architects, having integrated themselves in several factions across the galaxy. Instead of raising an army, the Sith have learned of the mistakes of their ancient ancestors, and have instead, begun the creation of a Grand Plan that will realize the promise set by them.

To that end, the promise of the Sith has always been this: the destruction of the Jedi Order.

The Pitch:

Since our formation in 2013, our organisation has been incredibly small, and yet despite our modest operation, we have achieved much during this time. As we begin moving out of the first phase and into the second stage, we would like to invite members of the community to become involved in our stories, and help us realise our steps away from a two-man organisation into a faction capable of bringing real damage to our enemies.

Whilst we have begun the process of bringing us up into the next level, we are by no means heading towards major faction status. With the accumulation of new members, we can finally see all the work that we have done reach fruition at an accelerated rate. Indeed, we have set the foundations for something truly epic, and all that is left is for YOU to join us and help us achieve true greatness.

If you love a good story, and want to be involved, then we are definitely the right people for you.

The Rule of Two

Generations of Sith Lords, culminating in the last two;
Together, they will fulfill the promise of the Sith;

United, they work towards the annihilation of the Jedi Order;
But will dichotomy, cultivated by age old Sith doctrine, lead to their undoing?

Faction link -> Order of the Sith Lords

Big thank you to [member="Isley Verd"], whose format for the Mandalorian Empire major faction application really helped me piece all of this together.

Hello.

It's been over two years since I made this thread but I recently returned to Chaos to begin writing here after a long lay off and I would like to continue the Rule of Two that I've been trying to build since 2013. This is just a bump for this thread to see if any prospective Sith, crime lord, bounty hunter or anyone would like to get involved in my latest schemes in the Chaos galaxy! Just leave a post below and we can sort it out.

[member="Ella Nova"]

Hmmm the Rule of Two and the Order of the Sith Lords.

With Adrian hoping to bring about a new era in the criminal underworld. He might be interested in seeking out those that follow the ways of Darth Bane.

[member="Adrian"] Dyson

After more than two years we finally got a response! Fantastic. Bane taught his Sith that they should encourage other Force-sensitives to join them as underlings! I can start a thread between us if you want to RP?

[member="Ella Nova"]

The Banite line is very rare these days. No doubt there would be rumors to Adrian's ears of such a line of Sith and perhaps is curious while he focuses on rebuilding the criminal underworld in the form of Black Sun. Yes you have me intrigued I wish to explore such a storyline perhaps.

[member="Adrian"] Dyson

I'm planning to make Humbarine a hub for political, criminal and other types of roleplay. If you would like to start up the Black Sun there then myself and my apprentice [member="Jack Anderson"] can help you as a basic premise for why our characters are interacting. Anything after that will be developed in character naturally.

[member="Samael"]

I would love to roleplay with you, nice face claim. I'm waiting for [member="Adrian Dyson "]to come back to me if he still wants to thread together.

Hespera

H
[member="Ella Nova"]

If you're undercover in the Republic right now, it might make for an interesting interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom