Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Grey Faction Ad and Q/A

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
The Order of the Grey

ChromeHomeTextless.jpg
“A force power is not inherently evil, it is at the price of your intentions that breeds evil and corruption. I do not speak of dark side corruption, but of the corruption of your mind a soul, the corruption that alters a person beyond recognition and that creates an utter monster… Both the path of Ashla and the path of Boga… you see.

Even those like Darth Bane, creator of the Sith as it was during the fall of the republic and his rule of two was not Evil… but those like The Emperor of Old, of the Great War was truly evil. And the Lightside is not incapable of Evil either, many Jedi can be brought to mind, those who may be chosen as exalted Paragons or mass murderers on a planetary scale.

That is what i bring all you here to learn, what me and the other teachers here hope to achieve… balance and knowledge, not the Light side or the Dark side, but rather both and neither. What i hope from this order is not for us to become strong, but for the students of this order to understand true freedom, without oppression or the need to become stronger in order to live… Do you accept this freedom?”

- The Path of the Order, Year 837 ABY

What Are We?
The Order of the Grey holds no territory, influences no one, and restricts no knowledge. It is not a power house like the Jedi, but not a hidden entity like the Jensaari. It is not one of Warriors, nor one of purely Scholars. It is, for all intents and purposes, Grey.

We are a small order, one that is built on freedom and letting people do as they wish, their reach and power nominal and their influence on governments non existent. You see, the Order is not something that is looking to become a major faction, as far as i understand from the members and the joiners, and we do not wish to alter the course of the Galaxy. Infact, the freedom to support and condemn anyone and everyone is given to the members, penalties never given for supporting and even going to help defend a government.

This is not solely the only thing though, as the Order also seeks not to be peacekeepers, but rather a balance in the galaxy for the radical stretches of Light, Dark, and even their own Grey. You see, they are not, WE are not something that is here to be a group to say that the path of light and dark are wrong, [member="Veino Garn"] is a Lightsider, I myself am as well, but those like [member="Ballen-Ist"] and [member="Daichi"] are both Dark Siders.

Not only this, but we accept everyone, from full time members like [member="Minna"], to come and goers like [member="Hakora Cinthra"]. Do not get us wrong, perhaps there is a day when our members call for us to take a bigger role in the galaxy as a whole, but for now the freedom of true freedom is given to the members of the Order.

Mandates of the Order
No place is without its rules, and for the first time these rules will be posted as the increase in members and the recent move of location has allowed for several necessary rules.

1. You will kill no one on the grounds of the temple, Else you will be tried by the order and delivered to the appropriate holding area. Killing someone on the grounds of the Temple will brand you an enemy of the order and you will be hunted for doing such, while we are not peacekeepers or warriors like the Jedi and the Sith, we will protect those on the grounds and honor them.

2. You will Not use the Order as an Asylum. We are not something that a criminal or murderer can simply run to in order to escape their crimes, you see if you have committed a crime and are putting the lives of the order or any guests of the order in danger. You will be dealt with, sufficiently matching that of your crime and then you will be delivered to the government hunting you.

3. You Will not use the Order to spy upon the Mandalorians. This is -EXTREMELY- important especially with the recent moving of the order. Any member or guest caught using the order to spy on the Mandalorians will be dealt with and delivered to the mandalorians as a spy.

Now, i apologize for the rather dark tone of the mandates so far, thought i should get the main no no’s out of the way so that we dont have anyone thinking about trying to put the Order in Danger. Onto the interesting parts.

1. Freedom: As pointed out in the passages above, the order is a place where someone is free to learn whatever it is they wish to. And with the inclusion of a Alchemy forge and Light Side nexus garden, (Current threads in which they are being created can be found in the Order’s forum.) your choice of light or dark is not limited at all. We encourage everyone to take part and enjoy their time, spread their philosophies and understand what shapes your actions and your very being, we are a doorway to your true and unhindered potential.

2. No political ties… ok maybe one: Normally, i would say that we are completely neutral in all political nature, but that would be lying as per the deal with the mandalorians in which we are not to work against them. I cannot stop you from fighting against them, as that would counter the tenant of freedom. But otherwise i would ask that you simply do so without trying to spy or subvert the Mandalorians themselves. Basically, we are not controlled by a government… but please don’t piss off the landlords.

3. Acceptance: We accept everyone, hell, you could be that blasted [member="Darth Vornskr"] and we would accept you… but that does not mean i won’t still kick your ass kaine. Anyways, as i was saying we accept every species, person, gender, force affinity, order affiliation, and pretty much any darn thing you can think of. As long as you are here to learn and develop yourself, or even better the order as a whole, then you are welcome.

Location, Location, Location.
So, this is a bit of a harder one to explain because really, the only thing that is done is the moon on which we live, not even the temple is done being cleared out icly… (Coughcoughhinthintlinkhinthintcoughcough) But hey, heres the basics… actually there really is a great model in the form of our last Temple that was on Alderaan. You see, the only difference from what i know is the location of the temple, but not the integrity of the temple itself. I mean ok sure, the actions of those in the actual thread will determine what kind of rooms and understanding of the temple with have. But i really don’t think there will be much of a difference from what i understand.

So ya, thats our cry for people, and i hope that some of you find the idea to be interesting and take up joining. We have gotten a ton of people recently and to be honest i am in need of more teachers, both light dark and neutral because we get more and more people, but not enough to train them to their full potential. So ya, have any specific questions for anyone in the order, just ask away and im sure someone will see it and answer.

For any questions you want a quick answer for, find me on Skype at David_Tharkosa, as well as our OOC Skype Group. Being part of this Skype group only requires you be in the faction (Actively) and that you understand OOC drama and hazing will not be tolerated.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Cain Laatl"]

AT the current moment we moved from Alderaan to Yavin Four, the thread you joined is setting up the temple where then i will use it in the new Temple of the Grey Location submission.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Victoria Undomiél"]

Ya, we have people that belong to other factions and come through us. The only time when i would not be able to answer this further is if you joined the Vitae or not through us.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Ya, and lasted longer than your time as an emperor my friend. Now do stay out of the thread with useless posts, any posts not beneficial to the thread i ask not be posted from this time on Kaine.

Alexandra Lianne Feanor said:
Ya, and lasted longer than your time as an emperor my friend.
Yikes. I think Vornskr might need some ice for that one.

But don't worry, that's not the only reason why I'm replying to this thread. I'll try not to clog this up.
I was wondering if at any point you'd want to partner with a company (not a full time thing, just... commissions of sorts)? As in have a company produce goods specifically for the Order? Winchest (not Winchester) here has a company that would be willing to make light (or heavy, if at some point you feel the need for it) armor, robes, and general tools for the Order in exchange for some credits (a decent/mildly low price can be arranged) along with... what's the word... testimonials. I'm working on setting up a business along with some products. If the Order is in need of any sort of tech I'd love to help with that. Or, at some point, we could work out a deal where Winchest and her people could make custom orders for those of you group who work extra hard.

Essentially I make stuff for you guys, you guys pay me a bit, and pass the good word on when the chance comes up.
Any thoughts?
{As a sub-note: I have a feeling my alt, [member="Drapeam Nyx"], might come through here at some point. I'll likely have questions regarding how that could come about at some point. Just a heads up.}
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
Ah! Perfectly understandable. I think I remember reading about that, actually... Probably should have checked before I asked.
Thank you for the quick answer though! :) It's much appreciated. I do hope, at some point, I still get the chance to work with you lot. Just as Nyx, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom