Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions of Becoming a Master

It has been a few months since I was last considered for Master. I come here asking today what you think of my progress so far and you thoughts once again if George as a character is ready for the rank of Master.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Aika Kawakami"]

[member="George O Rourke"] Admittedly I've not written with you for a LONG time sadly, but I never want to take the fun out of this place or make progression too serious and something people can fret over if they want to achieve it for their love of developing a character.

I think you've been Master material from the start; dedicated, a good example to new and old faces and always getting involved. I always say if someone like me can make Master, someone like you certainly can and I'd back you 100% because I think you'd continue to develop and bring more to George and the SSC given status as Master.

Do yu think you are ready for master?

Really our opinions might hold weight ina vote but mean little if you don't think you have worked hard and earned it. It is all in the attit

ude for it, though some go my thread and post count.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Thanks Connor, I admit that the first time I was voted for Master it was a bit of a surprise. But I think I am ready now.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

I do think George is ready to become a Master, he's worked hard in getting to where he is and I think over the past few months hes done what he could to get back into the public IC scene as he was a little back on the one on one RPing.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

JEDI KNIGHT
Total: 22 | Complete: 11
Training -
Total: 2 | Complete: 1
Healing Hands [Ongoing]
Stark [Complete]

Teaching -
Total: 4 | Complete: 1
Two Steps Forwards, No Steps Back [Ongoing]
In Search of Guidance [Completed]
Follow the Force [Ongoing]
There is Knowledge [Ongoing]

Domination/Invasion -
Total: 4 | Complete: 4
The Morellia of the Story [Completed]
Riders on the Sand Storm [Completed]
Jungle Fever [Completed]
Silver Upon the Sand [Completed]

Mission -
Total: 9 | Complete: 4
A Cold Wind Bloweth [Completed]
Snow White and the Seven Sith [Completed]
Home Sweet Home [Complete]
The Obligation of a Jedi [Completed]
Corridors of the Past [Ongoing]
Mission to the Darkside [Ongoing]
Lost in Their Fur [Ongoing]
The Bosph Way of Life [Ongoing]
Emergence of the Light [Ongoing]

Personal Thread -
Total: 3 | Complete: 1
The Forging of Ijaat and Kot [Completed]
On Voss [Ongoing]
Settling In [Ongoing]

[member="George O Rourke"]
As I recall last time my problem wasn’t the list of threads which is quite varied, but the per-thread posts in them. Scanning through it seems most of them have only a few posts by you. Would this be an accurate assessment?

There’s lots of interpretations about who is and isn’t ready to be Master, but we’ll leave that for the eventual vote.

My question is; do you think your character warrants the position, or do you simply want it because of the prestige?

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"]

Thanks Sav, thats an interesting way of putting it. But I do understand what you mean.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Public threads, yeah I typically only have a hand full of posts. However I think I've developed George through numerous mission threads with his former Padawan.

[member="George O Rourke"]

I'm impressed by your Cixi thread. Nice work there.

I think you've made good progress though, looking through your threads.

Your writing is good, and the character is more developed. I think it's time for you to have a vote put forward again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom