Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Operation Shadowdance: TSE Invasion of NIO-held Ord Thoden, Muunilinst and Orinackra.

As everyone's looking to pair off, I shall do the same. If anyone from the TSE wishes to "warpost" with my Droids and I - please feel free to shoot me a message here or on discord. The prospect of fighting over a bridge or some critical junction in the middle of a snowstorm is hella spicy, ngl.

I love these ideas, however I find a group more than 3 tends not to be my jam for invasions.

if we could design it so we're in the same area but it's not a 4 person posting cycle, I'm down to chat out story. Maybe vandiir holds jax off aradia as aradia takes aerarii hostage for bank codes?

but i also understand that you two were looking to stick together.

let me know if you're comfortable splitting up into two groups and we can go from there. Never hesitate to say "no thank you" : )

Last edited:
hello nio ally pls

and open to opposition

729250803063455776.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom