Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Operation Shadowdance: TSE Invasion of NIO-held Ord Thoden, Muunilinst and Orinackra.

2crx.gif

I'll join with Ingrid and Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir .

So I'm looking for dancing partners for them.

Ingrid: I mean... Ingrid is still a prisoner, sooo more a prison guard or an executioner (I know what the NIO wants, I asked it weeks ago from Ham), and I know the executioner is very hars, but I suppose there are some people who wants her dead. So I'm open to anything on this line.

Little Vandiir: Well, to him, nearly anything is good, he is an Acolyte/disciple level only, and in his timeline this is his first appearance.

(And Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen mentioned he wants to play with my boy one day, so I ask him too. :) )

I'll join with Ingrid and Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir .

So I'm looking for dancing partners for them.

Ingrid: I mean... Ingrid is still a prisoner, sooo more a prison guard or an executioner (I know what the NIO wants, I asked it weeks ago from Ham), and I know the executioner is very hars, but I suppose there are some people who wants her dead. So I'm open to anything on this line.

Little Vandiir: Well, to him, nearly anything is good, he is an Acolyte/disciple level only, and in his timeline this is his first appearance.

(And Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen mentioned he wants to play with my boy one day, so I ask him too. :) )

Unfortunately I'm likely going to be too busy to partake in this invasion :(... but one day soon Not-So-Little-Anymore Adrian will meet Hans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom