Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open House OOC (Trade Conglomerate)

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
First faction thread for the Trade Conglomerate. This faction thread is open to the public. Why? Well keep reading mate!

Planet: Val'hala
Intent: To allow members of the Trade Conglomerate communicate goals and future plans with the public.

The Trade Plaza is hosting this event to allow members of other factions, as well as non-aligned pupils, come and chat with the members of the Conglomerate on their future plans and doings within the greater galaxy.

Minor Faction, Big Plans

Now we understand we are a minor faction. However we do wish to request that you post knowing that you are communicating with a faction that has a large presence on this planet, and is funded by a major corporation. So please, do not disrespect the faction by referring to us as "minor" and instead refer to us as "expanding".

LINK!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/64835-open-house-trade-conglomerate-open/#entry966769

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
If you plan on joining please make sure you also post here, either before or after your first post. We just want to make sure we keep the thread organized and neat so it doesn't get out of hand (potentially).

Also, we really want to encourage non-members to participate. We feel as though not enough factions hold open events like this (now I could be wrong since I'm still new but hey, from what I've seen) and we feel it would be an interesting thread. Think of it as a FAQ or AMA if it was IC, which makes it more engaging and more personal with the characters within the Chaos Lore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom