Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Circle Armored Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Open Circle Armored Corps
Intent: To create an armor corps for the OCA
Affiliation: The Open Circle Armada
Availability: Uncommon
Quality: C
Type: Armored
Description: The armored corps is the mechanized hand of the OCA. Possessing multiple tanks it is possible for invasions of most sizes. Based on Terminus and Polis Massa, it is not well spread, but thankfully capable to be transported as a whole thanks to the massive amount of freighters, cargo vessels, and troop transports the OCA owns. All in all it is an effective and proficient fighting force.
Strength:
15 ACS-501 Devastator Assault Tank
15 ACS-501 Annihilator Tank Destroyer
10 ACS-502 Mobile Artillery Vehicle
1 ACS-503 Mythosaur Mobile Fortress
105 Personel
Links: Dev Thread

William Kerkov said:
Availability: Common
Bring availability down to uncommon or rare.

William Kerkov said:
Strength: 45 ACS-501 Devastator Assault Tank 35 ACS-501 Annihilator Tank Destroyer 25 ACS-502 Mobile Artillery Vehicle 3 ACS-503 Mythosaur Mobile Fortress 10,000 Personel Technicians-Operators-Officers-Repair
This is far too much in terms of strength. You have 108 vehicles and 10,000 men each per available unit? You do not have to list vehicle crew as part of the unit strength unless they're armed and can be used in combat outside of their vehicles. You need to bring down the vehicle count to 40, depending on the size of your dev thread you may be able to have more. And you shouldn't have more than 75-100 men (aside from vehicle crew) for this.

William Kerkov said:
Links: Dev Thread
Please do not link a development thread unless it is ready to be used for the submission. You're saying that your dev thread is finished when you link it in a submission, whereas this one was just started.

Let me know when the dev thread is finished and the requested edits are made.

[member="William Kerkov"]

I will also need you to link any equipment the personnel might use. Guns, armour, tools, etc.

Thank you for the edits. Everything looks good but could you bring up the description by at least 3-4 sentences? Describe what the unit does, their strengths in combat and their shortcomings as well. I want to know what they're intended for and what they'd be in trouble going up against.

There's a rule-of-thumb; you get what you work for. Effort isn't just shown in the form of dev threads, it's also shown in the time you take to work on your submission. Codex isn't going away anytime soon, you are always free to work on subs over time, accumulating dev threads, acquiring resources, and improving their strengths. This is how you get large forces with great strengths and specialized equipment; by working for it.

So far you've submitted quite a lot to Codex in general. I believe you have it in you to make some pretty amazing submissions, so next time you do a sub I encourage you to think up something truly brilliant, with a lot of description and appropriate threads! Something that I'd have no choice but to approve without question. :)

I am sorry for wasting your time, just archive this. The contractor cancelled the order because of a mishap that happened on Bakura. Just Archive it, I am to spread thin and stressed to find someone else to get me the equipment. Once more I would like to say I am sorry. [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom