Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ooo, Ooo, Ah, Ah, Sexy Eyes

@Nessarose deWinter

Malachor V. A dead world - and despite this, Republic and Mandalorian forces were amassing near it. Circe had come here to relax with what little time she had left. The planet would inevitably fall to Republic forces - and as such, all of her valuables, relics, scrolls, and other training equipment was being sent to Serpena, so the Pubs could never get their hands on it. A temporary Subach factory was being setup here as well.

A few Darksiders were still around. It was unfortunate that such a tainted world was being abandoned, but there was little anyone could do. Circe chose to meditate in the Trayus core, waiting to be interrupted by someone.

And interruptions were a dime a dozen. This one came from one worth several hundred gazillion majillion dozens though, and she was running through the area now, moving so fat that onlookers could only see a pink flash. She, of course, was Nessarose deWinter. And she was very unhappy right now.

"YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT MISTER!" the teenager almost screamed at the top of her lungs. The thing that was running away from her was metallic, short, and made spidery sounds as it moved forward as quickly as its robotic legs could make it go. It was Booger, the girl's Sith Droid, who had been assigned with the task fo most utter importance - make sure Nessarose never ran out of sweets.

And the droid was running for its life.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Looking over, Circe immediately spotted the Sith woman - or was she still a girl - chasing after the droid. With a quick focus, the droid itself slowly ground down, moving less and less until she would easily be able to get her hands on it. "Well... Seems you don't want to be around her, but why so?"

She turned to the young woman, then raised a delicate eyebrow. "Well, why are you chasing this droid around?"

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Coming to a full stop before the green woman, Nessa's eyes flashed. "Unleash my droid this instant," she said, her voice low, just above a whisper, yet the touch of growl within its sweetness could not be ignored.

The Sith droid gave droid-like squeels, its claws coming up. But he did not attack or defend himself. Instead, the claws began to spin around themselves in mad speed, like a mixer that was not doing any cake batter mixing.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

The Sith Mistress smiled, lowering the droid to the ground. "Nessarose deWinter. The prize student of the Malachor academy, or so I've heard." A soft grin crossed her lips as she eyed over the surprisingly young Sith Master. "You remind me of another friend of mine. She achieved such a dream as well - albeit at another academy."

Pausing, she raised an eyebrow. "What exactly are you after, Miss deWinter?"

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

"Thule," Nessarose corrected the green woman after she'd finished talking, "but I sorta vanished and quit into the second semester there. The academic world wasn't really challenging enough, y'know?"

But Nessa hadn't come here for chatter. Her arm came forward as she began to apply a Force Pull on her droid. She was here for what was her property, and the result of her hard work.

@[member="Thalia Zambrano"]

[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

With a nod, she moved to release the droid, allowing the young Sith to get her hands on it. "Thule... home of those experiments of mine. Well, good to know that you survived the Empire's collapse. I would desperately hate to see the loss of life from anywhere else."

And it was true. Terribly true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom