Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC for Republic "Invasion" of Ord Mantell w/ Mandos

[member="Darth Isolda"]
THE REPUBLIC ARE THE AGGRESSORS?! GASP! NO THAT CANT BE?! THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THE REPUBLIC THE BEST FACTION ON THE BOARD AND UPHOLDERS OF THE LIGHT COULD EVER BRING WAR TO A PLANET!! THAT CANT BE THE REPUBLIC!! EVERYONE LOOK OUT!! THERE ARE SITH POSING AS JEDI!! THEY MUST OF KIDNAPPED THEM AND SHOVED THEM IN A BROOM CLOSET!

Pa'Kar Sang

P
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Because apparently Factions aren't allowed to just back off. An invasion MUST be done even if its just by name.

[member="Jaden Taacyn"]

Could they not just...post in the map update thread and say they give up their claim (if it's about ceding the planet, which obviously I can't say)? As it is both factions have been claiming the planet for quite a while and nothing has happened till now. Hmm. On second thought I guess that would be too simple.

That works XD Was just saying space is a bad idea. [member="Listeri Dalane"].

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] HEY its Siobhan how are you today?

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] Not show up to this thread? Or, in general?

[member="Jaden Taacyn"] speaks truth about the having to do an Invasion, [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]. So I was told. Besides, having it written out makes more validation for next time. No more awkward 'Oops, that was an OOC treaty!'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom