Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ooc for Operation Stickybeak. [Galactic Alliance|First Order]

Jagen Wren

J
Just want to leave this here;

19cd61f7f27505a5c3e2bfb9c47d74ea.png

Andor Callro 457 said:
[member="Aeron Kreelan"]

But this isn't a skirmish. This is a loser coming onto GA territory and bumbling about looking for intel. It's hardly like the First Order's dropping a fleet here.
oh-you-sweet-summer-child.jpg

You're in an active, open war between two factions. Fair and logical or not, this is actually a very leveled and calm response to your thread so far, lol.

Ijaat Mereel said:
You're in an active, open war between two factions. Fair and logical or not, this is actually a very leveled and calm response to your thread so far, lol.
>Very levelled
>Calm

lolno

I'm going to start with this, that ICly this thread is reasonable enough. And the fact is, is that the way we do things on Dosuun and on our own turf is pretty similar, if not more authoritarian on our end. My problem isn't with the IC actions at all and instead lies with the fact this is now OOCly classified a skirmish thread. Sorry, but for me, declaring this a skirmish thread is an escalation. An escalation of something can be handled by like two people. This isn't a skirmish. The First Order hasn't handwaved an army through your blockade and defences, or dropped the Knights of Ren on your heads. They've sent a man. An incapable, moronic man to go in and see what intel can be gathered.

Precedent cases of the Galactic Alliance deciding to drop in on the First Order for similar surveillance have been met with just people. Not this mislabelling, and trying to make this something it isn't. I totally understand the need to defend border. I've done it myself trying to resolve similar thread in a way that both respects what people are trying to do, while simultaneously managing to hold our heads high. But the fact is is that by calling this a skirmish, it changes the dynamics of it. It now becomes classed as a military engagement, when it really, truly isn't.

TL;DR this is all being blown out of proportion with this label.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Andor Callro 457"]

I think 'skirmish' means something different (and broader) to a lot of GA people than it does to you, so I wouldn't take using the word as an escalation. Don't worry about it. I seriously doubt anyone is going to drop an army or a fleet on your one infiltrator.

[member="Andor Callro 457"]

Huh?

I was just tossing an ooc before I went to bed. Whatever language I used was just to type it up quickly. Apologies.

All I have set up is the standard defenses for Yag'Dhul to show what is there. Though, it was rather funny that you picked Mug Fallow of all places.

Mnggal-Mnuggal are the worst.

Anywho, at work, so will reply when I get a free chance today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom