Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ OOC ] Dawn of Creation

I think it is high time for the OOC of the thread. Easier to communicate, share ideas, store them and then implement them in the IC.

Tagging those currently participating:

[member="Abraxas"] ; [member="Edwin Setyl"] ; [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] ; [member="Noriko Ike"]

For anyone else - the thread is Open to Anyone.

Just one plea: I love sandbox environments but please don't come with a fleet hellbent on nuking the planet and exterminating all signs of life on it just because. Keep things logical and moderate, please.

P.S: The opening post of the thread has plenty of wookipedia links to give you knowledge of the location and Dagon's goal on the planet.

[member="Noriko Ike"]

It is sandbox so anyone can do their story parallel to Dagon's, doesn't have to be tied with Dagon's story at all. :p

[member="Choli Vyn"]

Nice lore enrichment! That's why I love exploring more vague canon Star Wars things, so much opportunity for expansion and creativity.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
That post was me doing my level best to bring everyone together into the story, hopefully not too contrived :D

She's encouraging [member="Dagon Mor"] and by indirect action others to follow the cultists, Noriko you can be working with her directly if you like, as can anyone else if it makes sense for you. [member="Noriko Ike"] | [member="Choli Vyn"] she might have slipped you directions Choli when they bumped together if you want that plot hook, or just done enough to pique her interest.

If you like to help any of the PC darksiders involved can have the NPC's or they can be working for them finding the temple etc.
[member="Edwin Setyl"] | [member="Abraxas"]

Feel free to take it from there, anyone, in describing the temple. For Nato I was going to have a small portal in the basement she needs to find, lot of nastiness in the portal, to close in another thread.

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"] you are just wanting me and [member="Choli Vyn"] with you so we can strike a pose
297194fe64953534dcb43dc46d315c35.jpg

We'll be the Chaos Angel's

[member="Choli Vyn"]

Same but as how the current case is, [member="Darth Eversor"] and [member="Edwin Setyl"] 's stories are currently parallel to ours. Hence, it's you, me,[member="Natoline Kerrigan"] and [member="Noriko Ike"] 'rotation' that we can follow for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom