Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only a Shell...

Jaron had been enjoying his freedom as the task his master had given him allowed him to wander the galaxy. His new ship was handy as well when it came to moving without anyone being able to track him. He would often enter Corellian space and look at the wreckage to remind himself why he had pursued the path he was on. It was all for Corellia. The rebuilding efforts were slow, and they would never be the Corellia he remembered, but the fact the galaxy still cared about the gem of a world showed there was something right about the people in the galaxy even if it was messed up.

This time Jaron actually docked with the space station. He was here for a brief stop to refuel before going off to another world on his quest for the crystals Ayra was sending him after. Corellia was a good stop for him anyhow, and he figured he'd mingle with the Corellians that were making the station their home. Some just couldn't leave the world behind, and Jaron couldn't blame them.

There was a bar on the station of course, one of the few places Corellian alcohol could be found. The prices were locked to what they had been the day the planet broke apart, and would be that way until the world was inhabitable again. This was the only place like that. No matter, Jaron found a seat, and ordered a Corellian ale. He took a sip after his gloves were set on the bar counter, and he turned to notice a pretty attractive redhead sitting a few seats down. She looked upset about something, so Jaron just nodded and went back to his drink. One drink, because he still had a ship to pilot later.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha was at a crossroads. She didn't have a clue as what to do with her life anymore or where she was going. The orphan from Denon, who had become a part of a loving family on Corellia for awhile, was now back out on her own again, aimlessly drifting from one place to another, doing what she needed to survive. It's what Sash had always done best; care for herself.

It had been her own fault, burning a bridge with the one person that was dearest to her. If the BFF's just hadn't crossed over the line… Every thing had changed that day, well night, and then he'd rejected her; or at least that is how Sash saw it, JJ choosing his goodie-goodie life over her. He wanted to be a great Jedi, like his father before him. Well his loss!

The redhead motioned the bartender for another shot, then tossed it back. That is when a familiar yet not Force signature registered with her. Sash's red-gold head turned and her vivid blue eyes then gazed upon a dark-haired man sitting a couple of stools away that had a fair resemblance to a Lesan family member she once meet a long time ago after first arriving at the Lesan Compound near Coronet Peak.

"Excuse me, but are you [member="Jaron Lesan"]? I don't suppose your remember me… I used to have magenta-colored hair and was pretty snarky, well that part really hasn't changed much."

The redhead was looking at him, as if she recognized him somehow. This wasn't good. He shouldn't have come. The work he was doing for his master required he moved unnoticed, unseen, and most definitely, not caught by anyone who knew him. Jaron tried to make out why the woman would recognize him, and then she called over. Magenta hair, and snarky attitude... there had only been one person Jaron had known with magenta hair.. and bleached blonde streak on her bangs if he remembered....

"[member="Sasha Voss"]?"

He asked completely not recognizing her. Granted he had an excuse, she was fourteen when they last met. She would be about twenty two or twenty three by now, and wow did young twenties look good on her. Still, Jaron knew better. She was the best friend of his cousin, and based on how the two behaved, likely more by now. Anyone that saw those two together knew that something was going to give.

"Wow, so you definitely grew up, and handling the whiskey like a pro. I'd join you, but this is just a pit stop for me. Wouldn't want to drink and fly."

He winked. The natural suave of the Lesan men coming out. JJ jad it too, but the kid had always been a lot like his dad too, foot in mouth and wearing his feelings on his sleeve. Jaron was different. His feeling were usually well concealed, and if he liked someone, no one would really ever know. Right now, Jaron was just so consumed in the loss of Corellia that no one would get close, especially someone connected to the family. They couldn't know what he was up to. JJ especially could't know. He'd try to win his cousin back... by the force JJ was too innocent and good.

"So what are you doing around here, and I'm surprised not to see your shadow following you around... how is he?"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Yep, that would be little ol' me, and thanks. You seemingly are not the skinny runner I remember either," Sasha answered flashing a sweet smile the Telosian's way, then slid over to the stool next to Jaron's, bringing with her a duffle and dropping it at her booted feet. She had had just enough alcohol to feel like being friendly like. "Well I'm not piloting and it's five o'clock somewhere. We should share one for old times sake at least."

[member="Jaron Lesan"] seemed awfully aloof, but he'd always felt a bit off to her. When Sasha had stayed with his uncle, [member="Judah Lesan"], at the compound, she'd only talked to him a couple of times, and his cousin, [member="Judah Lesan Jr."], had always been with her. Funny how that was… Ugh, why did he have to bring JJ up?!

Sasha's sapphire gaze became icy blue at the mention of her foster brother's name, who had turned into a lover for one moment too many. For all the wonderfulness of their time together, it sure had brought nothing but misery.

"Don't know, and frankly don't care… " Sash smirked with a snarky roll of her eyes, then the redhead flagged down the bartender for two shots this time. "I took off a while ago… I'm forging my destiny, my own way, not how other people have scripted it for me. Kinda like you, I guess."

Kinda like him... if only she knew every step for him was dictated when it came to his missions. Jaron was free to do as he wanted yes, but he still wore a leash which tethered him to his master, no matter how long it was. When it came to Sasha being friendly, he wasn't aloof, just cautious. His mind was really weighing out how involved he could get with someone from the past. Then again if it were simply a one time meet up, and they parted ways after, a trip down memory lane couldn't hurt. Meeting Sasha here, it just complicated things, and with her response about JJ, he knew something was up.

"Well crap........ something did happen, and seemingly not for the better......." Jaron thought about commenting a bit further about it, but realized it would be good to not say much. Though he did have one word of advice to give, because honestly the two had been seemingly inseparable. "Don't let it stew too long, Sasha. JJ was never like us, always too good and too innocent. Running from problems never solves them, but...." he said pausing only to take a drink of his ale. "since it looks like you've made up your mind already, where are you headed. Maybe I can take you there?"

What was he doing? Jaron was doing everything because he missed his home. Corellia was home, much more than Telos 4 ever had been. Sasha was a reminder of that home, and he wanted to feel some semblance of it again, even if it was just long enough to take her to her next stop. Besides, she was a Jedi, or had been, and certainly the path he was taking was not one he could ask her to walk. He could anyone else, but he wasn't about to touch family. They'd know his movements if he did.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Yeah, but I won't make that mistake again… You are right though, JJ never truly understood me. What I went through at the orphanage, on the streets as a homeless teen, or the things I had to do and endure to survive. I kept a lot from him and even your uncle just so I could fit in their sweet little family and… be loved," the redhead shared rather openly. For some reason Sash felt like she could talk to [member="Jaron Lesan"], but why now and why of all places here? Was it the alcohol, or was it something else; a kinship in some way they didn't know existed between them?

The Denon-born was broken in so many ways. What was her purpose any way in this galaxy? Sasha hadn't been wanted at birth, and now rejected again by someone she had let in and trusted with her, well heart. Dark thoughts had been swirling about her mind lately; unable to release them into the Force as she was trained to do as a Jedi. They had begun to fester deeper within her soul and make her want to do things against what she'd been taught to do with the Light as her guide. But, how to control these urges so they didn't consume her. Sash was a good person. At least she had always tried to be despite what disparaging things life threw at her.

"I don't have a pre-planned destination. I've just been hitchhiking my way across the galaxy with no rhyme or reason really… If you're offering, I'll take you up on it. Where ever is fine, don't matter to me," Sash answered, then a soft smile came to her lips as she reached for the shot glass now sitting in front of her; his in front of him.

"How about a toast to happy trails where ever they lead us, hmm."

"Oh wow, that mistake..."

Yeah he got the meaning. Turned out JJ and Sasha had crossed the lines of friendship and became lovers. He sighed. They were both good for each other, but JJ was too attached to home, and Sasha, well she liked to wander. It wouldn't work for the two unless they could compromise, and clearly, JJ hadn't wanted to leave with her. She didn't need to say it for Jaron to figure it out. JJ was his cousin after all.

Sasha had been dealt a rough hand, but Jaron hadn't truly understood it either. Jaron just knew what it was like to not fit in with a family. Sure he did what he had to for the family of his uncle to accept him, but they were never his parents. Sasha though, the Lesans had offered their home and made her a daughter. Jaron envied that of her. She had always been treated as a daughter, and they loved her noatter what she did. Still, it was what it was.

"Happy trails," he said picking up the shot glass and knocking it back. He stood up and tossed enough credits on the counter for his drink, and hers. "I'm getting a new crystal for my lightsaber. Maramere is where I'm headed. I've got a small ship designed for stealth, just me. I can take the lounge if you want your privacy?"

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
So that was that. Sash would be going off with [member="Jaron Lesan"]. She had no idea where this path was going to take her, but it intrigued the Jedi padawan; who now was officially going rogue, if she hadn't already done so with ditching her master a while back.

Sasha downed the shot without hesitation, then also stood, smoothing over her outfit before slinging the strap to her duffle bag onto her shoulder while he paid for their drinks. The redhead usually never paid for hers anyway… Mind trick had always been her forte. In fact, that's how [member="Judah Lesan"] had spotted her in the first place, using it to get free food on the streets of Denon when she was a homeless teen.

"Oh, a new crystal, huh? Sounds exciting. Maramere it is then… And really, I'll sleep where ever as long as I'm not putting you out since you are the one providing the ride." she winked, then started for the bar's exit that would take them out onto the concourse; her mood uplifted for a change.

"Whereever huh?"

He winked. Certainly he could take that to mean a lot of things. Though he was already on his feet and opted to head out to the ship. It was designed for stealth. The cloak on th ship was one he used a lot, because the vessel had no weapons. The loadng ramp was in the back, and led into the main landing area. Two rooms, which could be used as holding cells were the right, next to the lift. The other compartments were for storage.

"It's not large, or cozy, but it will do."

The design of the ship was one only used by Sith. Nothing had been said about his alignment of course, but she would know it now. Would she be okay with it? Sasha was getting a ride from him after all. His mission was important, and once he had the crystal, he'd take her to the next space port for her the get a ride somewhere else. He couldn't take her to his master. That was out of the question.

"I sleep on the left there... you can have the one to right, or the one to the left. You're choice."

He winked again.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
The sight of [member="Jaron Lesan"]'s ship as they entered the docking bay took Sasha's breath away. Only a Sith would have such a thing. The rogue Jedi padawan's step faltered for a moment, but she held her composure, kept her mental shields up and strong so as not to let her travel companion know how shocked she really was of the knowledge he was a darksider.

Well not totally shocked. Jaron wasn't his cousin. Never was, never will be. No [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] was an unabashed true believer in the Light and the good it did. Did he skirt the shadows a bit. Sometimes, like his own father, [member="Judah Lesan"], but never used it for his own reward. His deeds were always for others… Except for her. His rejection along with all the pain and suffering of her childhood fueled Sasha to take the next step towards a darker place. One she oddly felt more comfortable in, yet not. This would be interesting to say the least.

Heeled boots clicked up the metal decking of the boarding ramp as Sasha followed behind her chauffeur. Sapphire eyes took in the lay of the ship as well as it's pilot. The Telosian was enticing in a different way than his Corellian counterpart. It was tempting to open the door to the left and just toss her duffel into his cabin, but she slyly opened the other one. He hadn't asked for payment of his transport services so why even put that on the table to begin with. Maybe Jaron was being nice to her, being "family" and all, or just because, but she doubted that. Darksiders always had motive behind what they did and it usually was for self-gain. Though, here she was anyway, taking him up on his offer knowing full well it could be dangerous for her. In a way, it excited Sasha.

"I sleep on the right side of the bed so this one will do," the spirited redhead smiled with a uptick at the corner of her mouth to form a playful smirk.

"Shall we get going…"

Maramere was going to be a three day journey from where they were, a bit shorter if Jaron pressed the ship as much as he could. There was something about all of this which seemed so wrong. Was Jaron doing this out of spite for his uncle and cousin. Turning Sasha to the darkness, exploiting the lovers spat that had driven a wedge between JJ and his traveling companion, was it all out of spite for what the Jedi had not been able to do. Certainly it wasn't. He just smirks when she tossed her duffle into the room on the right.

"We're three days out, so make yourself comfortable. The fresher is over there, and the lounge is up the lift just before you get to the cockpit. A small galley there for food and caf if you want it. There's no booze on the ship since I'm usually alone and the only here to fly. I've turned the cargo bay into a gym which is down those stairs there. I'll be in the cockpit, you can join me when you're ready, or not. I'll be back down here once I make the jump to lightspeed."

For how playful she was being, Jaron was mostly stoic. Then again he had always been more stoic than his family, so this was normal for him. His eyes did drop when her back was tunred, he was still a guy even if he was a stoic one. He smirked and turned to his own quarters and tossed the long sleeve shirt he'd been wearing onto the bed and grabbed a sweater which he just kep around his arm for the moment. It was going to get cold in space, and Jaron knew that a long sleeve shirt didn't always cut it.

Taking the lift to the cockpit, Jaron had the preflight done in a matter of minutes. Like all Lesans, he was an exceptional pilot. It was in the blood. That truth made the fact the ship had no weapns a bit more palatable. Once the coordinates were set for the jump to lightspeed, Jaron released the docking clamps and moved away from the space station. He broken planet that was once his home was left behind again, but the memories stayed. He'd brought one of them on his ship, and while he didn't know it yet, he was going to regret his instance of letting her in. Confrontation was coming.

The jump was made with ease, and as Jaron had said, he came down the lift, sweater still in hand, and headed down the stairs to the gym. It was his routine, but he was headed to the weight machine he had. Without a spotter, it was safer, though not as effective as free weights were. Jaron preferred his workouts to meditation, and would work up a sweat in no time. Just because Sasha was on board, it didn't mean he was going to put his routine aside.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Ever the stoic one. It was rather sexy on him. [member="Jaron Lesan"] would keep her guessing alright, though she did catch his dark eyes subtly checking her out before he started to make his way to the cockpit to get them out of dodge.

"Thank you… I most definitely will," Sash winked back, then went into her cabin and closed the door.

She leaned up against the back of the cabin door for a moment and took some deep breaths, letting them out slowly. Her heart was racing with a mix of excitement and wonderment. The redhead knew she was playing with fire hanging around JJ's cousin, but there was a part of her that wanted to feel the heat too. She was tired of being held back… All Sasha wanted to do was go mach ten with her hair on fire, and [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] just wanted to go the speed limit. Well that wasn't totally true. Sometimes Jediboy would go five over, though only with Red's encouragement.

The thought of those nicknames and what they had meant though put a downer on things. Sasha pushed off from the door and lugged her duffel up onto the bunk. She searched around in the bag and found a woven poncho that would be worn over her form fitting black body suit instead of the jacket. It would keep her warm and comfortable while traveling on the ship.

Her fingers then dug deeper to find a flimsi box that no man would dare to peak in as it had womanly things inside… and Sash's most valued possession. A small vial was pulled out with a white crystallized substance inside. Blue orbs closed as the vial was caressed against her cheek. The desire to have some of the highly refined andris right now, right here was strong, but in the end a stronger self-control won over and the vial was placed back into it's hiding spot with the promise to herself maybe later. Maybe even with her new friend… Force knows Judah would never indulge. It was something that helped Sasha to forget all her troubles and feel better; it eased the demons that haunted her always.

Sasha sensed where Jaron was on the ship and that he prolly wanted to be left alone to work out, so she took the lift to the upper level. A pilot herself, the padawan did a cursory check that everything was okay flight wise before roaming the cold storage and pantry in the small galley to find something suitable to fix for two. One thing that the Denon orphan had learned well from her foster family was how to cook.

The workout was good. Jaron was like the Lesans in the fact he believed that just because one had the force it didn't excuse a neglect of physical exercise. He and JJ both had developed a workout routine together, and Jaron still followed it. It was exactly what he needed to get his mind off the fact he was flirting with a dangerous close connection to the family he didn't want to know about his choice to abandon the Jedi way of living. By the time he came back up the stairs, his mind was at ease about the decision he had made. In fact, if things went further than just a trip to Maramere, he'd reconciled that too. It was the introvert in him.

"That smells wonderful, better than anything I could put together," he said coming up the stairs with a towel around his shoulders.

His skin glistened with the sweat which covered it, and he was reminded he ought to take a shower before the meal, but his stomach argued with him on that point. It growled loud enough Sasha would hear it, so Jaron gave a sheepsh smile.

"You don't mind if I eat first? I could take a shower of man scent really bothers you?"

His first joke for the night. Jaron's humor was very dry, so it would likely be she didn't like his jokes, but that didn't bither Jaron. To each their own. Throwing the sweater over his head and fitting his arms through the sleeves, he sat down at the table.

"Thanks for doing this, you didn't have to you know?"

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Thanks… I was just going to call you. Perfect timing, and no, it doesn't bother me. It just means you're a real man, and a real man is always more stimulating," Sash quipped lightly over her shoulder, blue orbs taking in [member="Jaron Lesan"]'s glistening and ripped appearance, then her attention went back to dishing up the food she made onto two plates.

The space was small so it only took a couple of steps and the redhead went from the galley prep area to the lounge where the table was and her dinner companion was already hungrily awaiting his meal.

"No problem… It's the least I can do since you're paying for the fuel. I figure this is a nice way to pay you back for your kindness… Course if you have me around for long, the pantry will need to be stocked better than it was," she smiled, setting his plate down in front of the dark-haired Lesan cousin, then taking her place opposite of him.

Sasha so wanted to ask him about the ship, his life now, what he was… but she also didn't want to ruin this moment of "normalcy" either. It was one of the things she missed the most since leaving "home", or what the orphan knew of normalcy and home for that matter from living with her foster family.

The rogue padawan's wandering ways had left her a bit lost… okay a lot lost in what she wanted out of life. Indeed Sash felt like she was at a crossroads. Now the question was, which way to turn. For some, it was just too simple. Sasha's path wasn't clear to her yet as the compass just kept spinning looking for north. Until then, she wouldn't know what direction to take.

Jaron eyed the food and dug in. There was nothing like a huge plate of pasta after burning a ton of energy. It smelled just like his aunt could make too, and for just a moment he allowed the normalcy of the family moment. He liked it, and that scared him a bit. Sasha held with her certain memories Jaron was running from, memories that may make him abandon the path he was on were it not for the goal he had.

"Real men are more stimulating, huh?"

Jaron caught th comment and the thought that could be implied behind it as well. He just smirked and formed a bite of the noodles into his mouth and savored the flavor. He hated ration bars, but it was all he had mostly. Maybe Sasha should stick around, simply for the fact she could cook. Jaron's problem was he could look in the small pantry and not see anything. Sasha put a meal together with the same things. It wasn't fair.

There was good banter between the two through the meal, but Jaron was ready for some caf. He got up to brew it, and needed to run a diagnostic before coming back a pouring a mug. His mind was in conflict with itself on exactly what it was he wanted right at the momenf, so his mind went back on the mission, sort of.

"This caf might keep me up all night. Though I suppose we'll have to hit the sack sooner or later."

Jaron still hadn't showered. He figured he'd do that before crawling into bed at this point. A mug was offered to Sasha.

"It's the only substance I have on board."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
When [member="Jaron Lesan"] responded to her "real men" comment, the redhead just shrugged innocently sporting a lop-sided grin - something Sash had picked up on while living amongst Corellians, then bit into the toasted bread she'd made.

The dinner banter was lighthearted for the most part, then the Telosian got up to make them some caf. Sasha gathered their empty plates, then went to the sink to take care of them and clean up the cooking area. She was an orderly person for the most part, though growing up had little to keep track of. Sasha also was a restless person and being cooped up on this ship for three days without relief of some kind was going to be hard. Though, there were remedies for quelling that, but whether to go that route just yet was to be determined.

"So you've eluded to before… Caf will just have to get us through, hmm," Sash replied, taking the mug from Jaron as they stood next to each other in the small space that was the galley. The redhead two-fisted the mug, then took a sip. "Mhmm, not bad… See, a real man knows how to make good caf, and you do," she smiled looking up at him through dark lashes.

"Getting into the sack actually does sound pretty good. It's been awhile to be honest. How about you?" Sash asked curiously before taking another sip of the hot caffeinated drink.

She was a tease... Sasha knew he was talking about hitting the hay, going to sleep, bed. Her comments and the way she teased made her seem like she learned more than just the Jedi arts are Corellia. Her attitude was a bit like JJ's. He knew why those two were a match despite the fact they didn't know how to communicate to each other apparently. Oh well, JJ's loss for actually letting her go. Jaron was there to pick up the pieces of the mess JJ had allowed.

"This is gonna be a pretty fun three days or more," Jaron chuckled sipping the caf. "Maybe you ought to rethink your bunk arrangements if it's been a while, hmm?"

Jaron conveniently didn't answer the question and instead tossed her comment back on her. Sure his mind needed to be on the mission, but three days with a girl like this teasing him was gonna go somewhere. He eyed the table, looked back to his quarters, and drank more caf. Yeah his mind was going there, but Sasha was the one pushing it more in that direction with her comments. She was more than attractive, so Jaron really didn't need the encouragement to think about getting her into his bed. The Dark Jedi certainly had plenty of help from his hormones already.

He rounded the table, getting closer to her, rather than having the table between them. His hand rested on the table as he slowly set his mug down on the surface. The dark orbs set in his face were focused on the icy blue pools which he found framed perfectly in her red hair. A slow smile pulled at his lips, and Jaron finally went to the place she hadn't yet.

"You know, there are those who would say that passion is all there is. Two passionate beings giving into whatever rises in the moment would not be wrong, simply.... natural. I for one have learned to appreciate this philosophy. You no doubt noticed when you first saw the ship."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
What she meant was sleep. The rogue padawan hadn't slept in a while, or did Sash really mean the other…. [member="Jaron Lesan"] was very desirable. She couldn't deny it. He was good looking, and had that bad boy thing going on; not like his cousin.

Baby blues met chocolate browns that were oozing with charisma, confidence, and a hunger even though the man had just eaten… The room seemed to heat up and the small space between their bodies felt electrically charged. This had happened with [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] that night in front of the fireplace on Corellia, but yet it was so different; so much more dangerous and not so much safe.

Sasha understood what this Lesan cousin was telling her. Jaron was speaking of the philosophy of the Sith, and that he was one of them. She knew he was a darksider from the moment they entered the docking bay, yet it didn't stop Sash from boarding the ship and flying off with him. There were butterflies in her stomach, but were they from being scared of what might happen or excited for what might come to be. This may very well be where Sasha finds which way is north finally allowing her to choose the direction best suited for her to take as she had always seemed lost since being guided onto a Jedi path.

A small hand came to rest upon the muscled chest in front of her, then lips were licked before answering. "I did, yet here I am. So it's true then… Peace is a lie, there is only passion?"

Tensions only rose between them as she placed a guarded hand upon his chest. Dry lips were licked before her answer was given, and Jaron's eyes dipped to watch before flicking back up to the icy blue eyes looking back at him. The words which began the mantra of the Sith came from her mouth, and Jaron understood in that moment the conflict which Sasha had been feeling inside. She had been looking for the same direction Jaron had been, albeit her reasons for the search were different than his, but it had intersected their paths, and Jaron was now in a place to ensure it would put them on the same path. Jaron was unaware at this point his own master would assume the title of master, putting him much closer to the coveted position of Dark Lord, but he would need his own person, one he could trust, when the time came for him to assume the roll.

He stepped closer, pushing her back onto the edge of the table. His eyes had a wild flare to them. One which suggested he not only knew the code of the Sith, but lived it. Taking her hand from his chest and moving it to his beating heart so she could feel every violent palpitation the small muscle made, Jaron simply nodded.

"Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force will set me free."

With every phrase he moved closer until there was mere inches between them. He could feel the emotions radiating off of Sasha. She was uncertain about what she truly wanted in that moment. Her mind was filled with questions, could this truly be the right path? Was she ready to become Sith, to take a dark path? Jaron couldn't answer that question for her, but he could give her a nudge toward it. In the end it was her choice to walk the path, though one thing was certain, if she chose that path, she would no longer be alone.

"Do you wish to be free?"

His eyes bore into hers as he let the question hang in air, it's weightiness almost palpable.

"Then take the first step. Give in to your passion."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha's own heart was beating so fast she could hardly catch her breath as she listened to [member="Jaron Lesan"]'s reciting of the Sith Code; her mind awhirl of mixed thoughts and emotions as he did. The rogue padawan could feel the tentacles of the dark side trying to penetrate her very being as he pressed in closer, delved deeper, looking straight into her tortured soul.

Again, Sash felt scared yet excited; almost relieved in a strange way that this choice was put before her. She had no say before when [member="Judah Lesan"] had brought the orphaned teenager to his home to train her in the Jedi ways. While on the streets of Denon, Sasha had already learned to manipulate people to get what she wanted or needed. It had come easy for her to do using an untrained form of Mind Trick. So had she always carried the propensity for the dark side within her? Was Sash living a lie as it was?

With her hand still resting over Jaron's heart, Sasha sync'd hers now to beat with his. She could feel his warm breaths mingling with hers as the Sith's lips were mere inches from her own as his hot body was pressing dangerously close to hers helping to light a fire deep within that would would need to be put out one way or another.

"Yes… And you shall set me free," she replied, eyes flaring with conviction, then Sash's hand curled into the knitted fabric of his sweater, grabbing it and pulling Jaron boldly down to her to close the gap between them.

// "Through passion, I gain strength." //

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom