Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith Tournament OOC Discussion

[member="Lord Kataklysmos"] vs [member="Darth Ferus"]

[member=Belgerath] vs [member="Gorteko Graye"]

[member="Xavka Duquo"] vs [member="Darth Ax'no"]

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"] vs Krayzen Dratos

Just one thing to note. After thinking about it, I have decided to end the judges thing, and I trust that you guys,as well as myself will be able to find a solution to any issues. It would be unfair to have our current judge, [member="Darth Erebos"], handle any disputes if they came up, on top of FO responsibilities, and real life responsibilities.

As stated before, please find a solution to an issue, and always remember that discuss things first before contacting an RPJ, or reporting a post.

Rules:
  • Only two melee weapons can be carried into this duel. This rule is aimed at being fear to our Jar'Kai users
  • Armor can be used.
  • No artifacts, or any power boosters.
  • Have fun, and please don't be assholes in the thread.
  • You got 48 hours to respond.
This are the standard rules, however if you wish to bring in more weapons, and artifacts, go ahead! I would also like to add that One Sith non force users can 1v1 force users, and are exempt from rule #1. Nevertheless, we ask them not to bring a poodooload of weapons, and be realistic as to what to bring, especially considering the fact that a lot of weapons will be heavy on the user.

The location will be located in the Sith Academy of Glee Anslem, however other Sith planets could be used.

There will also be a spectator thread in Coruscant as well. [member="Darth Vornskr"] has been generous to offer the famed Black Pyramid as a location for the thread, so kudos for him for doing that!

Both [member="Xavka Duquo"]'s writer and myself have been in touch and I'll be starting the thread, but due to me being under the weather (I have strep throat) it may be another 24 - 48 hours until I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom