Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omega Protectorate & Omega Pyre Q&A and Recruitment Ad

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpgmR2lwyA​

Hello Readers, if you are reading this you are either a new member looking for a faction or a old member looking for a new faction to have your character join. Well if you do or don't know me let me introduce myself, I'm am Noah Corek the Colonel of the Omega Pyre and one of the leading members of the Omega Protectorate.

What is the Omega Protectorate and Pyre?

If you old hear you know what the Protectorate and Pyre is but maybe to need to learn a little more and alternatively if you new here you want to learn what the Protectorate and Pyre is well if either one is the case then let me educate you. The Omega Protectorate is one of the major factions on the board and has long since been considered on of the major major factions on the board, but like most factions we had humble beginnings. We started out as a Private Military Corporation, PMC for short, known as the Omega Pyre under the guidance of the, at the time, Prex @Cira. Over time though more and more planets began to ask for the Pyre's help we found the need to create a more solid unifying government and from there forth the Omega Protectorate was formed.

Well is the Pyre Gone Now?

Nope. The Pyre is still alive and kicking, contrary to what you will hear from the Fringers or the Feds. Even though the Protectorate was set up to provide a government the Pyre is still in existence as a semi-independent organization from the Protectorate.

Semi-Independent?

Yes we are what you would classify as semi-independent from the Protectorate. Even though we still operate outside of the standard chain of command of the Protectorate, when it comes down to it we answer to the Protector at the end of the day.

The Protector?

Oh my, I've gone this long without even telling you what the Protector is. The Protector is basically, well is, our leader. The Protector is a life-long position of power, they control everything from the ODF to the Omega Pyre.

Sounds Like a Dictatorship.

We are and never have been a dictatorship in any sense of the word. Have you been listening to the Fringers? In all seriousness though we do have steps in place to protect the people from a leader who might take the power to a extreme and we also have a council set up that if the Protector does something that all the people find unjust the council can take away the Protectors power.

What about your Planets?

Most factions on the board RP taking planets as installing their own governments and regimes on these planets and pushing their own interests. For the Protectorate this is not the case. When we come we often will help out with problems of the planetary government, unless they are corrupt and suppressing the people, to build trust and afterwards after we have taken the planet and helped the government we allow them to govern their planet as they see fit, we of course ask for a small tax, set up ODF garrisons and install what we call 'Observers' in the government to help guide the government.

Are You More than just Mercenaries?

We are indeed without a doubt more the just a band of mercenaries, though most people in the Pyre prefer the term 'private military contractor'. We employ as vast amount of people. We have the Omega Defense Force, ODF for short, which consists of two branches, the Army and Navy. We also have spots for political characters, the Omega Investigation Bureau, OIB for short, for cop and detective type characters, we have the Military Intelligence and Combined Operations agency, MICO for short, for intelligence agents and spies and we even have the Cardea Medical Division for medics, doctors and even force healers.

What About Force Users?

We do not discriminate against force users, well except for Sith of course. Are you a Dark Jedi? That's fine as long as you keep your more killer-y urges in check. Rogue Jedi? Sure come on in we'd love to have you. Plain Jedi? Come right in just don't go around being all high and mighty. All other types of force-users? Sure as long as your not a Sith. We did allow Sith at one point but do to conflicting loyalties and ideals we do not anymore.

What is the Pay like?

Well of course you would get paid. We usually use something akin to the U.S. Army paychart. This means that you would get paid based on rank and how many years you have held that rank for. The Pyre though is a little different. We usually cut our take for missions usually ranging from 5-15% above the market rate depending on your rank, seniority and how much you did in missions.

Do you offer Rewards beside Credits?

Yes, yes we do. In the Protectorate we have what are called ribbons. These ribbons usually denote things like campaigns, dominions, invasions or if you have proved yourself on the battlefield you'll get a ribbon for that. Say if during a invasion you were wounded by a PC from the other side you'd get the Protectorate Heart:
purplehrt.png

Do you offer any Specialized Training?

We offer many forms of training for both NFU's and FU's. We have [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] and [member="Ventasia Terana"] are masters at Telekinetic force powers, [member="Aeron Kreelan"] a Zeison Sha Adept who are known for their survival skills, resourcefullness, use of discblases and telekinetic abilities, [member="Veino Garn"] a Jensaarai Defender who are known for their armor smithing, being able to mask their force presence and their use of a unique skill known as ballistakinesis allowing them to hurl usually harmless object at lethal speeds, [member="Feena Mason"] and [member="Coryth Elaris"] are two well known healers, dare I say two of the best in the galaxy. We don't just pander to FU's though, we have a whole host of NFU's as well willing to train. You have me, a thirteen year Commando veteran with training in long-range marksmanship, heavy weapons, infiltration, demolitions and blade combat, we have [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] a clone of Jango Fett with years of flash training and combat experience both with the Mandalorians, ACA and Protectorate, [member="Hevana Martin"] a former Imperial Commando with years of experience who is also adept at force-user hunting tactics, [member="Nyos Val"] a half cyborg, half human great at medical procedure and cybernetic replacements, [member="Miles Varden"] one of the best pilots out there and most likely looking a wingman and a sidekick and [member="Jonathan Walsh"] the Grand Admiral of the Protectorate Navy and great fleeter.

What Are your Goals?

We aim to make a free and just society where all can live in peace and not have to worry about oppression, death or being force into the military and anyone who says other wise is either a idiot, Fringer, Fed or a Sith.

Who do you Fight?

When we were first created we fought a entity known as the Bando Gora, vile creatures who would sooner eat you than kill you. Even though I joined later in the Bando Gora campaign I still have my fair share of scars from fighting them. Now adays though we split our forces in fighting three other major factions. To the North we have the One Sith, a band of murderers who claim to be cloaked in righteousness and to band the galaxy together by force, heh many warlords over the years have used the same excuse and a good amount of 'em died through my scope. To the East we have the ACA though now adays their power is slipping and we haven't fought them in months. And finally you have the Fringe, our nemesis. Ever since its beginning the Fringe has been at odds with us though nothing came of it until they invaded us or we invaded them, no one really remembers but all I can say is that if I see any Fringers in Protectorate territory, I'm shooting first and asking questions never.

Do you have Allies?

Oh yes we have a good amount of allies. We have two main allies but also two other allies that are kinda allies but we haven't really cemented anything. Our biggest and most trusted ally is the Republic. We have long since had both a economical, political and military alliance with the Republic and consider them to be our best and most loyal ally. The next ally would be the Mandalorians. We have come to respect and see the Mandalorians as equals and great warriors and they have come to see us as the same, we even entertain a good amount of dual memberships with Protectorate members being Mandalorians as well and vice versa. The other two allies I mentioned at the Silver Jedi and Levantine Sanctum, we do see these two factions as possible allies and oppossers of the faction we oppose but we have not cemented relations yet.

Where do I sign up?

Click this link. Do it. DO IT NOW!​

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Anika Od'Manteiv"]

Cause it has you in it. I wanna find someone who can make a video with everyone who is currently in the Protectorate so we can have a updated video as well.

We also have Nyx, the once stealth-Queen, who's now a determined force ghost, and Ven, the raging Sithspawn who's considered (or so I've been told) one of the strongest NFUs on the site. The first is available for some teaching and just general chit-chat while the latter is good for testing new weapons, armors, and sparring with trainees. Just don't let her hit you back!

And yes, that video is amazing<3

[member="Noah Corek"]
No. You vanished. I went on LOA. I came back. I went on half-LOA due to serious RL issues. You came back. I popped my head in.
This happened. If you have any further inquiries please leave a comment on my profile or (preferably) PM me.
I'd rather not clog this up with personal chatter.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Gerion Ardik"]

We said we were allies, never said we condone what they do. Now if you would refrain from comments and allow people who are interested in joining to ask question.

[member="Noah Corek"]

By allying with people and granting them dual membership, you tend to condone their actions.

So, I ask again in the interest of making sure the Protectorate's position is made clear to its potential recruits, why do you condone the Mandalorians' genocide of the civilian population of Dromund Kaas?

If you do not condone the Mandalorians' genocide of the civilian population of Dromund Kaas, what actions have you taken to sanction them?

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Gerion Ardik"]

How about I defer the situation to [member="Sarge Potteiger"] our faction leader both OOCly and ICly because no offense, but your starting to piss me off and I have more important IRL things to do.

Gerion Ardik said:
[member="Noah Corek"]

By allying with people and granting them dual membership, you tend to condone their actions.

So, I ask again in the interest of making sure the Protectorate's position is made clear to its potential recruits, why do you condone the Mandalorians' genocide of the civilian population of Dromund Kaas?

If you do not condone the Mandalorians' genocide of the civilian population of Dromund Kaas, what actions have you taken to sanction them?
Total war?

What's that?

// incoming transmission //
// verifying -- ok //
// decrypting //
// status -- ok //

You're probably wondering why I'm sending this to you, and let me tell you, it took a bit to track you down.

Be as it may, I'm sure you want to get to the nitty gritty, so here is what I'm after and offering.

A job; a well paying one at that. One that will utilize your skillset and then some. Legal mind you. Nothing under the table and everything done to keep your nose clean.

Before you decide to shut this transmission, hear me out. OMEGA PYRE is an innovative, privately-held training and security solutions provider serving government and commercial industries galactic wide, searching to spread out to the core-worlds and slowly working out way from the mid-rim.

Founded in the wake of the Gulag Virus, OMEGA PYRE was initially envisioned as a training facility to support the needs of local and regional law enforcement personnel. Today we are capable of providing risk assessment, training and security solutions in multiple locations across the galaxy, reacting to need with near-immediate deployment.

OMEGA PYRE operates across the security spectrum: ASSESS, TRAIN and PROTECT.

Specifically, we specialize in:
Training and support for domestic and intergalactic clients
Personnel and facility security services
Mission support and staff augmentation
Risk management and security services consulting
Stability support, crisis response and forward base operations
Training for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel

All this and more, providing a way to not only utilize what you do best, but to pass it on. In these trying times, who's to say how many of us are left and it begs the question... What is your legacy? What are you leaving behind?

Work for me, I promise you that you will know exactly what that is. Pass on what you know, and know that it will be carried on to the next generation.

Show the galaxy that you have plenty to offer, and plenty to say, plenty to pass on. Give you a reason to wake every morning with something to do other than rot in that hell hole you’re in right now.

Interested? Here are my coordinates.

I'll meet you there.

Aeron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom