Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Jedi, New Order

Salutations, SJO folks!

This is an import from several dead Star Wars boards and was originally created for a Clone Wars setting, so he'll be wandering around completely lost for a bit while he tries to comprehend the galaxy he now lives in.

Hopefully some good stories will spring out of that set-up. :)

I really appreciate the invite [member="Maya Whitelight"], but it will probably be awhile until SJ makes it to Voss.

He'll be arriving from Order 66 in 19 BBY in his introductory thread, which I hope to have the first post for that finished in the next day or so. From crashing on Lothal, it'll be a slow process of him figuring out where he is, WHEN he is, and what's changed in the galaxy. Hopefully at some point in there, I'll have an opportunity to thread with someone from the SJO so that Sor-Jan will be aware that the Jedi still exist and he can re-connect (or connect, since this isn't the same Holy Order of Jedi Knights he was part of) from there.

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Wow love the idea how to work it into a great SL for character development. As [member="Coci Heavenshield"] said...just let us know someone from the order can jump.

-light bulb-

We as Coci and I along with @Xander will have our kids character running around if that helps give you some idea to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom