Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Character Tech?

Matreya

So, some of us here might remember the Op that is Zaiden - my alt of... well Opness. I wonder, should I be do some development can I use some of his old tools? Of course he is long dead, and most of his stuff is going to be really hard to find his dev for, so I mean if I play from scratch, dev finding an item, than maybe having a Force flashback would I be able to use them?

For example, his Taozin ring he used in damn near every thread. I never did much with it after he became a Knight because by that point the writing was evident for him to be able to do it himself. So could I have my new char, say, dig it up and use it? Or maybe his cloak he used, which after a long enough time I said became imbued with the You-no-can-sees-me qualities he was known for? Mayhap his boots which made falling nearly an easy thing (most probably don't remember, but even as an acolyte orbit to ground jumps was his thing)?

In other words, if I treat this like a canon item of strength, dev the crap out of it, and show the required respects, can my new char eat Zaiden's old Scooby snacks?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Yep. Totally.

You can probably do a Submission Modification to change the ownership /personal /unique, status of the items too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom