Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh The Joys Of Marketing

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"C7, HK, stay in the ship, I need to do some business." I walk down the ramp towards the building in front of me, crates behind me on a hovercart. I am trying to pitch my A.E.M.R. (Advanced Emitter Military Rifle) to a group known as the Mercs Legion. So I am meeting with their head honcho, [member="Cynthia Garon"]. I walk inside and see her standing there, "Sorry I was late, I had some business with my family I had to attend to. These are my prototype weapons, built by me for the Republic, approved by the Republic, but they couldn't use it when I stole the prototypes and schematics I made. So, how much you willing to pay for some. Im thinking of starting a small business. Maybe a colleague would be nice?" I open the crate and show her the weapon. (the link is in my signature btw!)

[member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"]

The courtyard had just been finished been decorated with statues and plantation around the edges. Brick work had been done for the flooring, kinda classical design but it looked nice. As for inside well that was a work in progress. The only things that sat inside where tables seats and beds for the bedroom's. Plans for a bar we been sketched up but nothing set in stone just yet. Still everything aside one of the newest mercs came bearing gifts of sorts. Every merc had preferences on weapons and well it's nice to give them a choice. Besides it filled that armory and nothing worse than an empty one. Shed been stood outside maybe half an hour although she didn't mind the sight. Mountain tops surrounded the buildings.

She saw the newest recruit walking with a crate. "Its no problem we all have things that need to be done and family is important so it's understandable." She said while inspecting the gun lifting one out and holding it in her hands. "Well it seems light. Would you like to give me a rundown of it's specs? Also how many have been made?" She asked. She knew a person who could help with starting businesses and possibly looking for a partner to help run a subsidiary that deals with weapons. But she will leave that out for now.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

"This one is the fourth, same model as the rest, just not painted white and green (this one is gray) The others in the crate are T-7 ion disruptors I stole. Suckers... There are about 12 disruptors in there. Enough to bring down a Star Destroyer." I say as I pick one up, "But I'm not here for the disruptors. Im here to sell my product. So what do you say? Will you buy it? But before you say yes, lets test it shall we?" [member="Cynthia Garon"]

With a smile she nodded. "Well It's a good job I orders to many statues then. Other than that no shooting range has been set up yet." She said with a little bit of a chuckle. "Take your pick of statues. The akk dog or the soldier." In a way this was a small test to see if they where a warrior or a hunter. She liked to know the people of this some what family in ways others didn't expect to be known. "Before I even say yes to buying the weapons I'd need to know if you'd object to having these mass produced?" She asked edging towards the bigger question.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

"Idd like to keep the project local and confined. These things are also expensive to make. But if it is mass-produced, I would like to survey the project myself. And for the statue, I would chose the soldier to shoot at. Not like I want to shoot people even though its a statue, but I had an akk dog named Bertie when I was 12, and I'm not a fan of shooting if animals even if I could." I say as I look at the statues. [member="Cynthia Garon"]

"Fair enough." She said slowly squeezing the trigger and aiming at the soldier. The second she had it all the way back she could feel the recoil and hear the sound of the bullets leaving the barrel. Letting go of the trigger and looking at the statue she could see massive chunks and holes in it. "Certainly has the power. Although I much prefer a shotgun or sniper. Never been good with automatics. But yes I'll buy the few you have and I'll put you in contact with @Sanya Val Lerium so you both can talk about getting these mass produced. Maybe a job too if your looking for making things like this on a bigger scale I'm aware she dose other stuff too."

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

I say to her, "I actually have a small factory on Kiffu that used to be my dad's. I can use it to build the rest of the guns and anything else you want." I walk around the room, "Keep the one your holding as a, gift. I will get into contact later when I have some more products." I pull the crate with the weapons toward the door, "Till we meet again. [member="Cynthia Garon"]." I walk out and onto my starship, the Luna. The ship ascends into the air, the stars blur, and we are jumped to hyperspace.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom