Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocean Avenue

Fresh sea air filled her lungs as the spray from the ocean tickled her face. The day was surprisingly warm, but the breeze from the ocean made it perfectly comfortable. Perched precariously upon one of the railings lining the large dock Anwen was mesmerized by the few fish she could see beneath the waters surface. Nearby children were throwing bread crumbs into the water and the fish were more than happy to gobble up the treats.

Smiling, her sapphire eyes sparkled and she reclined a bit on the railing, looking behind her so that the world was turned upside down. Families, young and old couples alike passed her by, never paying her any mind as she simply enjoyed the different perspective.

@[member="Sadrion"]

"Get out of my sight." A dark robed man walked along the beach, shooing away any onlookers, especially the children. Why were the children always so curious? Sadrion huffed in utter annoyance. They should be reprimanded and punished for staring at strangers the way they did. The question then occurred to him: Why was he even here? There were thousands of things he could be doing, if not taking a stroll on the beach. Perhaps Xardus's humanity was getting to him. Perhaps he was going soft. He should not let this happen. The entity that controlled the body of the rogue man known as Xardus's needed violence, he needed blood.

@[member="Anwen Talith"]

After a time she righted herself and it seemed she did so just in time. As she was once more perched upon the railing she spotted a robed man roaming along the beach. Those that noticed him couldn't stop themselves from staring and she was amongst that group, but she was staring for different reasons. The man was unlike the rest of the people around, he was darker and his aura clashed against her own. Unable to ever reign in her aura she simply sat upon the railing, watching the man as he moved along the beach as her aura pulsed about her.

Those around that had no real sensitivity to the Force notice nothing out of the ordinary about her, but those that were could see she was shining like a star.

@[member="Sadrion"]

As he strode along the beach, Sadrion felt a very strong presence, gleaming out in the open. A very... dark presence. Looking up to see the source, a girl sitting on a nearby railing. Walking up to her, he hoped to gain at least the reason for her being here. If anything, it was probably for the same reason as his. "And what is a master such as yourself doing at the beach? Don't you have minions to command, as all Sith do?"

@[member="Anara Valnor"]

Bright sapphire eyes narrowed a bit in confusion as she let her head fall to the side a bit. For one reason or another he had mistaken her for a Sith Master; no one had done such a thing before. Silence hung between them for a time as she stared down at the man from her high vantage point. Finally she slipped from the railing she was seated upon and dropped down to the beach, her toes digging into the sand as she landed.

The man towered over her as most everyone she met did, but he did not intimidate her in the least. Smiling she ran a hand through her hair before finally speaking. "I think you have me confused with someone, sir."

@[member="Sadrion"]

(OOC: Sorry!)

Sadrion felt a much different presence approach than what he had felt. Apparently there was in fact a master around here, but hidden. Once she had walked over to him, he felt a much weaker presence in the force. "The question still remains- What is your business here?"

@[member="Anwen Talith"]

((No worries! ^_^))

Surprised by the man's brashness Anwen's head tilted to the side a bit, locks of her hair falling into her face. She studied the cowled man for a moment, her aura brushing against his own unbidden. "I'm simply enjoying the beach...Aren't you?" Smiling she brushed the hair from her face and looked away for a moment, her bright blue eyes looking out across the water. With a content sigh she looked back to the man, her head falling back a bit as she had to look up a fair amount to meet his gaze.

@[member="Sadrion"]

"I find it hard to enjoy anything. I'm simply burdened by my own sins and failures." Sadrion looked down at the woman, who was now closer to him. Her aura was more easily felt now, and there was a light tingling in the back of his head. Another memory beging to be set free. He refused to let it do so.

@[member="Anwen Talith"]

A frown marred her soft lips as she stared up at the cowled man. As she studied him, her head slowly canted to the side in thought, her vibrant eyes wandering his form slowly. What she was looking for was unknown, but after a moment she smiled as though she had found the answer. Without missing a beat a hand shot out and she took one of his in her own, her small hand wrapping gently around his much larger one as she smiled brightly up at him.

"Come on, I want to show you something."

Taking a few short steps back from the man she tugged lightly upon his hand, her brilliant eyes glittering with warmth.

@[member="Sadrion"]

Sadrion stared annoyingly at the girl, clearly surprised at her sudden actions. He prepared himself to strike her down, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Xardus must have been holding him back. "What do you think you're doing? Take your hand off of me, girl." Despite her protests, he found himself being involuntarily dragged to where she wanted to go.

@[member="Anwen Talith"]

"Anwen."

Glancing up at the man she tugged him along, leading him away from the bustling crowds and to a section of the beach that was more secluded. Finally she released his hand, but continued to walk as she looked up at him. "We have all sinned and failed, but that doesn't mean we should be miserable. If we are miserable simply because of the things we've done...or didn't do...isn't that letting those things win?"

@[member="Sadrion"]

'You misunderstand, I am​ sin. I am the living embodiment of someone's anger. I have sinned. He has failed.' He looked down at the girl, the golden glow of his eyes reflecting off of hers. Why she had chosen him, of all things, to talk with had completely eluded him. She seemed a lighthearted person, not one who would willingly hang out with living darkness. Even if Xardus had been the controlling factor here, Sadrion doubted he would attract much. The mere thought humored him.

@[member="Anwen Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom