Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Sure Where To Go With this [Aditya Amadis]

[member="Aditya Amadis"]

When he had landed up his ship upon the planet of Ylix several hours ago, he had soon came to the conclusion that there were few things to do there. Like, at first it looked as if it could be fun to combat mercenaries or hire them into his service, and then it occurred to him that such a thing only lasted for so long.

The Crown Prince needed something to hold his interest! Impatience was practically his life, and he was certain that it would always be that way. Sitting down and doing nothing was only fun for so long.

So long being not at all.

So here he was, in a cantina, a slugthrower that he had gotten from one of his guards before he had left his ship at the spaceport's hangar, and a falcata's hilt standing just over his shoulder, he may have looked imposing, or he may not have. The only thing's that were out of place for a casual looking person was the blade's hilt, other than that he looked perfectly normal.

The slugthrower was hidden by his black jacket and he was content. But not content enough to keep quiet. He would see how things would play out in this cantina first, see a few people exit before he decided to cause a ruckus. Who knew how many Mandalorians were on the planet? Ylix was quite close to Mandalorian Space after all.

Oh the Mandos, the crazy, dip-stick swilling armour wearing pew pew pewing Mandos. Aditya had taken a break from the complicated and wide-helmeted [member="Preliat Mantis"]' Mandalorian brothers and sisters to get a gosh derned drink in a cantina outside their space. Yix. Yix was as good as any place she expected, as she plunked her petite 5'1" frame on a barstool and slapped her hand down on the bartop.

"Get me a double!" She shoved some credits on the counter top and chewed on her lip, letting her braided hair down piece by piece. "Of what?"

"Whatever makes you blind the quickest." She nodded definitively and sighed. Was there anyone in here who was cruising for some form of petulant attack from a young Epicanthix with knuckles more bruised and healed over than a prize fighter's? Beside her some … guy was drinking something, he had a jacket on and the hint of a sword hilt popping out from under the dour outfit. [member="Aeon Caedus"]

"Happy to see the inside of this place, or are you a real fine gent who got lost a couple turns from Coruscant?" Aditya piped up, taking her glass of swill and throwing it down her neck. She tapped the glass, and pushed it back toward the barkeep. "Another."

He watched as the woman took a seat on the barstooo. She was a beautiful woman he supposed, though he was certain there was more fight than romance in her. He could only wonder, and then she addressed him. inclining his head in acknowdgement of the woman, he replied shortly after with, "I'm happy to see the inside of this place have a beautiful woman such as yourself as a patron." He smiled a charming smile for good measure.

"I had heard of what happened on Coruscant. You'd think the inhabitants would've left the planet by now." Shrugging, he turned on his stool to face her. "Did you happen to be on Coruscant Miss...?"

[member="Aditya Amadis"]

Aditya snorted. The beauty snorted a shocked and sudden sort of sound, and try as she might a cocky grin stole the lips she was repressing into a thin line. "Why, I do declare a gentleman has found his way to this little corner! Nice to see you've got a face a fair bit less offensive than a Zabrak yourself, Sir."

She shoved her drink to the side and hopped her stool closer to this new man, bouncing up and down as she went to close those extra inches of distance. "Been to Coruscant, but not for the invasion. I sure would've scarpered, if I'd been there. Sith are cray-cray. Loop-de-hoop. Saw one eat someone's face once. Course that was after she'd stuck her hand up the guy's innards and played him like a puppet. Naw, I'm no Coruscanti. Atrisian! The Republic can have their planet-city, I'll stick to owning everything else. Aditya. Just Aditya. No Miss or Mrs. or Ms. Friends call me Dita, enemies call me 'oh not ag--ow my nose!'" The hand she held out to shake bore the stone cold wounds and scars of a consummate brawler. The knuckles had been scuffed so many times there were callouses, one finger was slightly out of place in a pattern match to her eyes, those pitch black eyes with no white at all. A twinge of red where others held colours of blue or green or violet. "You?"[member="Aeon Caedus"]

She was interested in him to say the least. He was interested in what made her function, and why she was how she was. She was quite the sarcastic one, so was he, but he wasn't going to make a scene about it like she did. caedus liked to get attention, but he didn't particularly like being the centre of attention all the time. People got in your business and thought they knew you.

"You are as kind as you are beautiful." He replied softly.

"Oh yes, I've heard tales of the obscenities Sith perform." There was an amused look upon his face when he said that. He was a Sith after all, he just didn't have those corrupted eyes yet. It was a surprise as to why not. He already did the needless killing sometimes. "Hello Aditya." He grinned as if he thought it funny. "You've gotten into fights. Why?" The curiosity was evident on his face.

He thought about how to answer her. Then it came to him!

"My name is Aeon."

[member="Aditya Amadis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom