Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not really LOA, but overextended

So yeah, all those people waiting on me this is why. It would seem that I've involved myself with everyone I can at the same time :p

Just so that everyone knows I might be a teensy bit slow in responses. Especially with Triam, I have two duels and one that it is optional to finish, two non-canon things, I'm saving someone out of their ship n' stuff, and just general stuff like that. I'm being interrogated as Voracitos, planning the details of my rebellion, a number of skirmishes, a new ship, AND a planning a super-ossum-faction-none-of-you-people-really-know-about-yet . Kyr will be involved in one the those skirmishes for Voracitos, Stone Hermes is going to capture Iron Giant to turn her into a humongous monstrosity, who will then go to the Hrosha-Gul searching for the Vongspawn-virus to heal her, and then finally I have to continue Boke's initial sotry line. Oh yeah, and Fatty the Snowman is playing war games and needs to get the ossum gif/music dominion for the Fringe done.

Jesus, if these are all the things I can get involved in with 4-7ish full time characters, imagine what I could do if I just chose one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom